By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody ever log into home,anymore?

Anybody ever log into home,anymore?

yes,just about everyday 4 5.13%

sometimes,maybe a couple times a week 5 6.41%

Only,when they add stuff 4 5.13%

maybe,once a month,if that. 13 16.67%

I tried it once,then deleted it. 27 34.62%

What's this home,you speak of? 25 32.05%

Total:78

This is just a simple poll,to see if anybody ever logs into home. I personally log into home when they add stuff on thursday's and that's pretty much it for the most part.

Around the Network

Not really, I hate all of the patches. Patches suck.

What's this home you speak of? ET phone home?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I haven't logged in for almost a year.  I tried it once when somebody made a thread about how it had improved but the update took so long that I just gave up (same thing with Metal Gear and Uncharted online).  Now I'm proud of my streak.  If I log in now, I'll have to start over again!

Once... actually twice after they patched some things, but it was still dull

Around the Network

I stopped logging in because of d21lewis trying to grind me everytime I logged in

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

only when i no longer want to play or do anything else. which is not much.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

i forgot about home's existance, it has been about 18 months since i logged in

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

shall we all meet up there and umm dance and go shopping

i had a look about a month ago,there was quite a few new things since i'd last visited

i think if i was a lot younger and had loads a friends it would be fun to meet up there,where was the internet when i was younger *sobs*

Above & Beyond

I log in occaisionally but i usually have fun when i do.