By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anybody ever log into home,anymore?

Anybody ever log into home,anymore?

yes,just about everyday 4 5.13%

sometimes,maybe a couple times a week 5 6.41%

Only,when they add stuff 4 5.13%

maybe,once a month,if that. 13 16.67%

I tried it once,then deleted it. 27 34.62%

What's this home,you speak of? 25 32.05%

Total:78
RolStoppable said:

Home is so irrelevant that it doesn't even deserve to be talked about in the gaming section.

Hahahahaha

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network

No need for the comma after home.

On topic: Maybe once every like 6 months just to follow around the female avatars and do funny poses until they walk away.

Last year, when I did the classic "look hot and change into a beer bellied man with a red pomp to piss people off".

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
RolStoppable said:

Home is so irrelevant that it doesn't even deserve to be talked about in the gaming section.

LOL I was wondering why this was in the off topic section

Really don't want to download and install it... tried it on a friends, but never used it on my console.

Around the Network

I... never did in the first place.

I liked the idea of the free little games you could play and watned to  check it out... but when I found out there was an actual physical limit constraint... as in there are 6 machines here so only 6 people can play...

I just never botherted to download it... because it was going to be crowded.  I figured "If I care enough, I'll check everything out once things calm down."

Turns out I didn't care enough.

It's why you've got to get people through the door RIGHT away and why product constraints and stupid phyiscal constraints like that are NEVER a good idea.

Eventually you are just going to lose consumers who say "You know what, I didn't really care that much to begin with, and all this waiting has built my somewhat interested curiosity into disinterest and somewhat negative feelings for having to wait.

I meant to try it out when I got my PS3 about a year ago, but I forgot.  I need to try it out so I can be truthful when I make jokes about it. 

It's worth checking out if your into exploring 3d spaces, like I am. So far the best time I had in home was when Xi was going on, they need to more things like that. And how about a first person view option? It hasn't lived up to it's potential yet. There's a lot of games to play, but they are all spread out. Why not have a amusement park space with all free multiplayer games? Or even get Disney involved and resurrect their virtual Disneyland inside home?