By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii motion vs Playstation Move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIBrsLxrZA

Around the Network

I couldn't finish watching that it was horrible. Though I must agree WM gives you the same quality control as Move if not better. With way more titles on the Wii and the cheaper price tag you'd be foolish to purchase Move, or just a fanboy.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Um what was wrong it with it? You didn't like my humor? Also I just started making youtube videos

Joelcool7 said:

I couldn't finish watching that it was horrible. Though I must agree WM gives you the same quality control as Move if not better. With way more titles on the Wii and the cheaper price tag you'd be foolish to purchase Move, or just a fanboy.

But for people not having Wii, Move could be an option. Plus, PS3 also gives you many other things besides motion gaming.

Joelcool7 said:

no it doesnt go and read move reviews.

not many wii titles really use the motion sensing, how many motion plus titles are their?

the ps3 gives a diffrent experience then the wii, if someone wants that experience but he also wants motion controls him buying the ps3 woudnt make him a fool or a fanboy, you can play already great games using the move, the fight is coming out, time crisis isnt bad, re5 and heavy rain have patches, and lbp2, gt5,kz3,infamous 2, socom 4, and sorcery are all coming out in the next 5 months or so and they all have move support.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
Fufinu said:
Joelcool7 said:

But for people not having Wii, Move could be an option. Plus, PS3 also gives you many other things besides motion gaming.

Actually the move is dumbed down motion controls. The pointer speed between the two are very different. pretty the wii wins that

zgamer5 said:
Joelcool7 said:

not many wii titles really use the motion sensing, how many motion plus titles are their?

the ps3 gives a diffrent experience then the wii, if someone wants that experience but he also wants motion controls him buying the ps3 woudnt make him a fool or a fanboy, you can play already great games using the move, the fight is coming out, time crisis isnt bad, re5 and heavy rain have patches, and lbp2, gt5,kz3,infamous 2, socom 4, and sorcery are all coming out in the next 5 months or so and they all have move support.

There are a lot of wii games that uses motion controls. Get your facts right fanboy.

PS3 gives a dumbed down experience. The wii has a much  quicker pointer speed than the Move easily.  Also the wii detects better than the move.

PATRIOT7ME said:
Fufinu said:
Joelcool7 said:

Actually the move is dumbed down motion controls. The pointer speed between the two are very different. pretty the wii wins that

I did not touch on the technical issues. What I meant that in terms of purchasing decision, especially for current owners of PS3s, Move could be a better option than the purchase of a Wii. Also for persons not owning a current gen console, you would also need to factor in other issues besides the motion controls (like cost, games library, what the console will be used for, etc.).

Fufinu said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Fufinu said:
Joelcool7 said:

I did not touch on the technical issues. What I meant that in terms of purchasing decision, especially for current owners of PS3s, Move could be a better option than the purchase of a Wii. Also for persons not owning a current gen console, you would also need to factor in other issues besides the motion controls (like cost, games library, what the console will be used for, etc.).

Actually if you want motion gaming. The best choice is wii because the wii has a lot more better titles for it

PATRIOT7ME said:
zgamer5 said:
Joelcool7 said:

There are a lot of wii games that uses motion controls. Get your facts right fanboy.

PS3 gives a dumbed down experience. The wii has a much  quicker pointer speed than the Move easily.  Also the wii detects better than the move.

i was talking about wii motion plus.

go read move reviews, they compare it to wii motion plus, wii motion plus has barely any games supporting it, red steel 2 wii sports resort and what else 3 or 4 games.

even though move released 2 months ago it already has more support then wii motion plus.

how does move give a dumbed down experience? its 1:1 motion, and it has lots of support.

you must open your eyes fanboy.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good