By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Reason why neighbor went ballistic last weekend

"Hah, fragged yo ass!"

..."No, that was a can of peas"...

That's really is quite a small screen for each player, isn't it?

Around the Network

Just need a big TV. ;>

So the game supports 8 players on one screen if there are two 360s attached? I suppose it's intended for projectors and really, really huge screens. Probably usefull if you have something like that, but I wouldn't use it on a TV less than a metre across. =/

Nope, not really, everyone felt comfortable with the screen. The TV is 56" across, minus the black bars though =/

@Parokki,

nope, the TV should feature picture in picture

Tried calculating the size of each screen, around 15" diagonal for each player. 

Parokki said:
So the game supports 8 players on one screen if there are two 360s attached? I suppose it's intended for projectors and really, really huge screens. Probably usefull if you have something like that, but I wouldn't use it on a TV less than a metre across. =/

No, each 360 was hooked up to a seperate TV input and the picture in picture was used to split the screen to show both sources

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

Should of used a HD Projector instead...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Massive TV! if each player gets 15" that's the same as 1player on my TV.

TWRoO said:
Massive TV! if each player gets 15" that's the same as 1player on my TV.

thats why its totally awesome

8 player split screen - awesome

8 split screens making a very tiny area in which to control your game - not so awesome.

lol, I almost can't ever stand split screen because I'd rather have my own full screen so I can see things rather than being forced to squint to see 1/4th of that size (1/8th in your case).

You guys are all whiners...I'm still used to split screen from the many days of gaming before LANing them was possible.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )