By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 has sold over 1 MILLION in a single week!!!!!!

wait i'm confused, why are we celebrating somthing that happened in 2009?

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network
darkheart709 said:

wait i'm confused, why are we celebrating somthing that happened in 2009?

Because people don't celebrate things that happened in the past, right?

We should celebrate the future.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Serious_frusting said:

Not just that, but the PS3 is the first console to sell over a million in one week that wasnt in first place.

It Only Does Everything.

Anyways, it almost seems like the 1M VGChartz took away from the PS3 earlier in the year was given back.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

it may happen this yr since gt5 is launching so close to xmas and jp will get a blue slim that will get around 250k sales for that week in JP alone

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

it may happen this yr since gt5 is launching so close to xmas and jp will get a blue slim that will get around 250k sales for that week in JP alone

This is the best decision Sony has made this year. Too many games in Oct/Nov

Around the Network
Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:

yes thanks for agreeing it was a decision i believe so too theres no delay nothings wrong with gt5 sonys using the tactic ive discussed earlier that they wait in cover stealthy and when there opponent is at there weakest they attack

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:

yes thanks for agreeing it was a decision i believe so too theres no delay nothings wrong with gt5 sonys using the tactic ive discussed earlier that they wait in cover stealthy and when there opponent is at there weakest they attack

Hmmm maybe a future teller told them there would be a lot of disappointed customers around that time?

Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:
Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:

Hmmm maybe a future teller told them there would be a lot of disappointed customers around that time?

I have no idea what you could be referring to. 

Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:
Ldn.se said:
BHR-3 said:

No fortune teller, it is just common sense to avoid a peripheral with a $500M marketing campaign, not to mention the beast that is Call of Duty.

I also think SONY has the Sly Collection coming in November.

I predicted right at the delay announcement that they will go for Black Friday week and/or first week of December. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Congrats.

And after new adjustments it top 1,010,422.