By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes, Ruined in Europe!

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/840/840443p1.html

No blood or gore... no purchase.

Around the Network

Wow... It seems like it will be the end of the world for you guys. o_o

I seriously hope there is a function to remove it in the US version actually.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

this is game just look ugly, and no it's not because the wii's graphical limitation, it's just the art style, I simply don't like it, it was the same with killer7.

So much for freedom of expression?

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Destroyer_of_knights said:
this is game just look ugly, and no it's not because the wii's graphical limitation, it's just the art style, I simply don't like it, it was the same with killer7.

Exactly how is this (your opinion) related to this topic about blood/gore being in the game?

Precisely, it isn't. Stop derailing threads with flamebait please. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:

Exactly how is this (your opinion) related to this topic about blood/gore being in the game?

I'm not de-railing the thread, I mearly expressed my opinion on the art style of the game, and the blood has the the art style that I don't like, hence me not caring one bit for the game and it's missing blood/gore in Europe.

Now if I where to have said that the graphics suck and left it at that, then this would have completely de-railed the topic.

Neos said:

I'm not de-railing the thread, I mearly expressed my opinion on the art style of the game, and the blood has the the art style that I don't like, hence me not caring one bit for the game and it's missing blood/gore in Europe.

Now if I where to have said that the graphics suck and left it at that, then this would have completely de-railed the topic.

I would agree with Neos. The topic is about the blood/gore got removed, not about the graphics styles.

Can't they just slap an M on the box instead of removing something that is meant to be there, by the devs? 

I give not a toss.
Why is it so important to people?

Extreme violence would've probably worked with this game, but it's hardly a deal breaker for me.

The US version might actually have even a bit too much blood for my liking, but they should've been able to at least include some of it. I mean there are plenty of games with moderately high amounts on blood available in Europe. Why go all the way Zeldaish puffs of smoke, instead of toning it down from ridiculously excessive to just very bloody?

TWRoO: It matters because removing all blood from the entire game really cramps its style. The gameplay looks good, and there's lots to do, but the graphical style and attitude are what got everyone's attention when this game was announced. 

both God of war and Gear of war have lots of blood and gore and yet they were fine, so I don't get why this game which is cell shaded (looks like it) is getting toned down when it's not even going for the realistic graphics ala Gears and God of war.