By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have money for 3DS, but I'm tempted to buy this...

I have money for 3DS, but I'm tempted to buy this...

LOL, I know what Darth will say 13 12.87%

The dog 52 51.49%

3DS, you already have a dog dude. 36 35.64%

Total:101

So I have 350 untouchable bucks waiting for 3DS and 2 games. But I always wanted a Border Collie.

I already have a dog, but I want another one to make her some company.

What should I do? :C

Around the Network

So the question is what will be more of a chick-magnet?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

So the question is what will be more of a chick-magnet?

If he uses that money to buy a 3DS with Nintendogs and buys Just Dance 2 for Wii instead of a second 3DS game I think he has everything covered!

Do you need to buy one? You can get very nice dogs at the pound who are likely to be put down otherwise. My first dog came from the pound and you couldn't ask for a nicer one (the second we rescued from abandonment).

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:

Do you need to buy one? You can get very nice dogs at the pound who are likely to be put down otherwise. My first dog came from the pound and you couldn't ask for a nicer one (the second we rescued from abandonment).

Yeah I do think about that, but I can't help everyone, I already adopted a stray cat :

On top of that, I really wanted to have such an intelligent dog like this.

Around the Network

Simple answer get a mutt for free, people that spend that much on dogs are not sane in the head. 

Which do you like more? Gaming or pets?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Gilgamesh said:

Simple answer get a mutt for free, people that spend that much on dogs are not sane in the head.

I've seen people spending that on cellphones... Even spending it on 3DS doesn't seem quite right when there's so much misery everywhere.

Mr.Metralha said:
Gilgamesh said:

I've seen people spending that on cellphones... Even spending it on 3DS doesn't seem quite right when there's so much misery everywhere.

Ya but can you get a phone very similar to the iPhone 4 for free and basically does the exact same? no.

Look in the freebie ads you'll find looks of dogs just as good for freeeeeeeeeee.

Mr.Metralha said:
Demotruk said:

Yeah I do think about that, but I can't help everyone, I already adopted a stray cat :

On top of that, I really wanted to have such an intelligent dog like this.

Up to you ofc. If you're not going to take that option, you'll get far more out of buying the dog than the games console. Obviously also a lot more responsibility etc. but it's worth it if you're serious about it.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.