By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox 360 bundle announced! Alan Wake / Forza!

huaxiong90 said:
Seece said:
D-Joe said:
epicberserk said:

i wonder will microsoft allow remedy to make an alan wake 2  cuz the low sales?

after DLC 2,i think Alan Wake 2 is coming

I'd like Remedy to make Alice Wake tbh!! A different perspective would be good.

You know, that actually works. Both names start with the letter "A".

Sounds obviously similar too, so people would associate the two, I think it's a better title than Alan Wake 2 tbh

Around the Network

Strange that it is the download version of Alan Wake... What's wrong with a disc?

Lostplanet22 said:

Strange that it is the download version of Alan Wake... What's wrong with a disc?

Cheaper!

Seece said:
shanezx said:

will these sales count towards alan wakes vgcharts number, will it finally pass 1 million?

I think so, as it'll be sold at retail!

I don't see Hexic on vgchartz lists so I doubt these sales will be counted.

Antabus said:
Seece said:
shanezx said:

will these sales count towards alan wakes vgcharts number, will it finally pass 1 million?

I think so, as it'll be sold at retail!

I don't see Hexic on vgchartz lists so I doubt these sales will be counted.

That's because it's an XBLA game ...

Around the Network

So...

On one hand, Forza 3 is going to get a huge boost from this.

On the other hand. It's looking unlikely this will affect VGC sales data for Alan Wake. I mean, GT5:Prologue DL sales aren't counted.

Would be great though if Remedy would do something like Polyphony Digital though and list how much the game sold after every quarter.

Carl2291 said:

So...

On one hand, Forza 3 is going to get a huge boost from this.

On the other hand. It's looking unlikely this will affect VGC sales data for Alan Wake. I mean, GT5:Prologue DL sales aren't counted.

Would be great though if Remedy would do something like Polyphony Digital though and list how much the game sold after every quarter.

mofo (me) I just wrote a long message and clicked off (this needs changing!!!)

I think where this is different, is where it'll be trackable thanks to the bundle, unlike any other DL title before AFAIK.

Seece said:

I think where this is different, is where it'll be trackable thanks to the bundle, unlike any other DL title before AFAIK.

Yeah it's a funny one really.

I guess we will see fairly soon. Either way, more people owning this game is awesome.

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

Yeah it's a funny one really.

I guess we will see fairly soon. Either way, more people owning this game is awesome.

Yup I agree, everytime I think about it I think .. perhaps I gave it too high a score, perhaps too much praise. But then I go back and play it and it's just fantastic ... really didn't get what it deserves

This is a good way to try and help Alan Wake get into homes they seriously needed to do something because it just wasn't selling on its own. So they may as well just suck it up pay remedy for their game and give it away and hope that Alan Wake 2 or whatever the next project is sells much better.

Otherwise this is a great package wonder if it is just for the holidays though?