By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you date girl that has alot of guys friends?

Can you date girl that has alot of guys friends?

no, to many guys = problems 105 46.46%

yes, man up bitch! 119 52.65%

Total:224

I say man up, man.

I do have more female friends than regular friends (that's supposed to mean male friends :P) and hey, yeah, sex sometimes gets in the way, but we are grown ups, right?

The way I see it, it shouldn't matter if she has male friends or not. What matters is if you can trust her. I see lots of people sharing their lives with people they don't trust and playing "police" so that they won't cheat on them. That's pretty stupid in my opinion. If you don't trust the person, then have some self steem, some pride, and walk away.

Then, and just for the sake of feeding the polemic, I think that "being cheated" is totally over rated.

Things work and don't work. It is as simple as that. To have the courage to face reality, that's the tough call.

Around the Network

Poll is a helluva lot closer than I ever thunk it would be. I asssumed it would be 70/30 or 80/20 in favor of "Man up Bitch!" Good to see 42% of us are sensible, while the remainging 59% are...Well, you know a tad naive. Just kidding :) Everyone is entitled to their own sense of insecurity.

Its easy to have platonic friendships. Man up. If she's a cheater she'll cheat regardless of how many friends she has. Whats important is her and how much you can trust her.

Galaki said:
Xbbjf9s said:
NiKKoM said:

As a guy who has a lot of female friends... don't do it.. we can't be trusted!

I used to have alot of femle friends that were straight and it was not pretty lol. Now all my female friends are lesbians and my issues are a thing of the past.

You turned them into lesbians?

If that's true.... then I hope that Xbbjf9s only knows ugly chicks... he may turn them.. I have no problems with that..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Just telling you how it is, when I was younger with a stronger libido I was a maniac a new girl on tuesdays and thursdays then my static girl(s) on fridays and saturdays. I left out of that time period unscathed but I did pick up a few things. One of those things is that while guys do consider sex and are sex driven, when are sex ninjas and execute their plans much more deviously with the effectively cold calculation never seen before by all mandom; well seen but never understood.

If you don't catch the above, just walk in on two women when they loosen their tounge and don't know your there.

Hearing that allowed me to realize that in my younger years I was being taken advantage of =(.

As for women not cheating... have you ever heard of a case where a guy goes to another mans house and sais, dude I banged your wife, here's the picks now divorce her?

It's a one sided perspective but I only had two minutes to type this.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Galaki said:
Xbbjf9s said:
NiKKoM said:

I used to have alot of femle friends that were straight and it was not pretty lol. Now all my female friends are lesbians and my issues are a thing of the past.

If that's true.... then I hope that Xbbjf9s only knows ugly chicks... he may turn them.. I have no problems with that..

The idea of 2 hot chicks aren't appealing to you?

Galaki said:
NiKKoM said:
Galaki said:
Xbbjf9s said:
NiKKoM said:

The idea of 2 hot chicks aren't appealing to you?

I'm more the Spicey type:

Hmmm.. I devoured a lot of them...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:

I wouldnt touch her

Now that i find hard to believe.

ROFL!

OT: I don't understand, so if she is into cheating and what is stopping her is that she has no one to cheat you with , that would be ok?

I say date her.

if a woman has no guys friends and she is not loyal , she will cheat you eventually.

I'd say it all depends on how badly do you want her.  If you think she's worth all the trouble that could eventually happen then go for it, but you'll never know what you could've had unless you try.  And if you're the right guy for her then she's not likely to cheat regardless of how many guy friends she has.  And if she does end up cheating then at least you know she's not for you and that you did have your chance with her even if it was brief or not as long as you wanted.  What's love without taking a little risk right? =)

It depends on WHY she has a lot of guy friends. Does she have many male friends because she's into male-dominated hobbies or because she works around a lot of guys? If so, who cares? If a woman is going to cheat, she will find a way to do so, regardless of friends.

Does she have a lot of guy friends because she wants to be the center of the universe and they fawn over her, giving her the attention she needs? If so, walk away.

Either you trust the woman or you don't. It's that simple.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/