By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you date girl that has alot of guys friends?

Can you date girl that has alot of guys friends?

no, to many guys = problems 105 46.46%

yes, man up bitch! 119 52.65%

Total:224

I was talking to this girl and friends come up in the conversation, she says that she has way more guy friends than female friends. At that moment my interest in her fell into an endless pit......was I wrong to lose interest in her?

Around the Network

Just because she's got a lot of guy friends doesn't mean anything.  She's not dating any of them right now is she?

De85 said:

Just because she's got a lot of guy friends doesn't mean anything.  She's not dating any of them right now is she?

at that time she said she liked a few of them. I feel the more guys that are around the higher the risk of cheating.

Its not a good idea. Too many friends of the opposite sex will only create hardship and promotes a too much ability for somethign to happen.

I have also alwasy beleived that a straight man and woman cannot be close friends for a long time without the man wanting more, its just no possible.

If you get serious with a girl (or guy) they need to understand this scenario and they must relinquish this circle of friends.

Nah, Hit it and quit it.
Eventually something will happen with one of those friends, its not worth the effort.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
superchunk said:

Its not a good idea. Too many friends of the opposite sex will only create hardship and promotes a too much ability for somethign to happen.

I have also alwasy beleived that a straight man and woman cannot be close friends for a long time without the man wanting more, its just no possible.

If you get serious with a girl (or guy) they need to understand this scenario and they must relinquish this circle of friends.

I have a few close female friends for years now yet I have refused to get with them. Even with one in a drunken state shoving my hand up her top I still walked away and this was when I was single. So I don't see why people HAVE to get together if they are friends.

As a guy who has a lot of female friends... don't do it.. we can't be trusted!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

As a guy who has a lot of female friends... don't do it.. we can't be trusted!

I used to have alot of femle friends that were straight and it was not pretty lol. Now all my female friends are lesbians and my issues are a thing of the past.

Attoyou said:

Nah, Hit it and quit it.
Eventually something will happen with one of those friends, its not worth the effort.

This times 11. From my own experiences with these types of women, the reason she probably has a lot of guy friends than girl friends is that she probably likes to be the center of attention and doesn't like to compete with other women. In other words she's a lousy bitch.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

if there's no trust then you shouldn't start a relationship anyway.  My gf's friends are for the most part guys, and friends of mine, and we have a very healthy relationship.