By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WiiMote Plus includes 3D gyros, like PS Move did before. Is it a rip-off?

WiiMote Plus includes 3D gyros, like PS Move did before. Is it a rip-off?

Yes 18 13.04%

YES!!! Usual Nintendo beh... 41 29.71%

No 55 39.86%

NOOOOO! (plummets into denial) 3 2.17%

It's alien tech, both copied MS 7 5.07%

What's a WiiMote? 14 10.14%

Total:138
nordlead said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

None of you two ever drove very fast under the rain I guess. Over a given speed, depending also on the windscreen shape and angle, the force of the air, going upwards and backwards along the windscreen, exceeds gravity... Yes, when I was younger I was quite mad, but, hey, traffic was a lot less chaotic.   

you don't really have to go that fast. You just need to do about 1mph through a automatic car wash with high power fans to dry your car...

Obviously polyphony digital copied car washes

Now I understand all those suspicious looking Japanese with cameras around them!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

And now Ninty botches Wii Party's launch (*) and HW bundle! Will it ever stop copying Sony???   

(*) at least in America and Europe

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well we all know Nintendo been copying sony since the Famicom, how dare Nintendo make a Box!

bmmb1 said:
Carl2291 said:

This could be just as funny as when Nintendo decide to use HD.

You do realize this is a joke ... (?)

As to HD, Nintendo already said they would, just that it wouldn't be the primary focus/reason of their next console.

If Nintendo does copy Sony and starts making FullHD games next generation; then Sony should sue N's A$$.

PS: Move had been designed before the Wii remote, they were just waiting for technology to be viable to compress everything into a nice sleek package, with a ball on top.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"