By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

Nintnedo, so they can make Mario and Zelda for PS4 and 720!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

I'm not some sort of trolling fanboy, but i would like to see MS outed from the console industry. i havent liked them for a long time, because of their Windows OS's and the expensive price points of all their products. Windows was a faulty OS way before the 360, people should've seen it coming imo. fair enough Sony and Nintendo are also buisnesses and they aim to make money as well, but they dont go too far, eg when the 360 came out you had to buy an expensive WiFi adapter, imo that should have been built in from the beginning. its these type of things they do which i think is desgined to exploit consumers. Sony and Nintendo seem like on some level they geniunly care about gaming, by supporting niche games and small projects, eg Ico, or Heavy Rain, etc. MS will keep releasing a new Halo every year because they know it will make them money. i dont think smaller studios would be able to survive if MS was the central console provider.

Microsoft.

Many of their "exclusive" 360 titles are also on the PC, so getting them out of the console race wouldn't be that damaging for Microsoft games fans.

Its hard cus the XBOX 360 has actually been very important to the PS3 this gen believe it or not....thanks to its architecture being similar to the PS3 multiplat PS360 games have become common and most big games are like that.

If 360 wasn't there then Wii would have flattened PS3 and we wouldn't get those "big" games....thanks to 360 and Microsofts marketing techniques/ competitive price of 360 the HD install base combined grew a lot and so most great 3rd party games have remained HD and didn't go to Wii

On the other hand Nintendo's Wii system has been horrible for me as a gamer.....I am not happy with how the Wii has turned out to be....I wouldn't mind if they just did handhelds because they are awesome at that.

So instead I will say Apple....the iphone can be a threat to the PSP 2 Portable Games Console

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Neither of them...

Microsoft's competition forced Sony to step up their game and as a result the PS3 has gone from being a joke to becoming one of the best consoles ever. And I live for Nintendo's first party franchises.

bullshit and even moar bullshit lmao, I am curious as to why people think this, were you all def and blind during the beginning of the gen, or is it because you got so caught up in the hate Sony train you guys just wasn't thinking clearly.......

OT: none of them, neither Nintendo or Microsoft threaten Sony in any way and, competition is always good I guess :/

Around the Network

MS cause they oversmarted sony execs into following them to the "i'm the most flashy" console race which in turn made this gen (or at least the first few years) a horror movie for sony fans.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I said it in the nintendo one, but i'll say it here too...I like the current competition in home consoles....but if I had to pick one of them to go, I would pick Nintendo.  This is because even if I like their games, they really could be achieved anywhere with the exact same quality...Do not need a Nintendo branded console anymore, unless their next one offers something to their main genres that the other systems can't

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Scoobes said:

Have you done one of these for Ninty and PC fans?

yes but not PC since PC isn't a console

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Scoobes said:

Have you done one of these for Ninty and PC fans?

PC fans?

Such a species still exists?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Who i would like to see out??

* scratching head*

FANBOYS and TROLLS!!!

More consoles = competition=better prices, better exclusive games.