By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans, who do you want see OUT of the console race?

i just want to know ,DONT hold back , say what you will, And also say why you want them to, if you don't want any them out, DONT post.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

LOL this aint gonna be pretty.

I'd vote MS tho.

Ping_ii said:

I'd vote MS tho.

Why and Why?

Neither of them...

Microsoft's competition forced Sony to step up their game and as a result the PS3 has gone from being a joke to becoming one of the best consoles ever. And I live for Nintendo's first party franchises.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Neither of them...

Microsoft's competition forced Sony to step up their game and as a result the PS3 has gone from being a joke to becoming one of the best consoles ever. And I live for Nintendo's first party franchises.

i'll Copy what i said on the other thread >_>

"yeah i know , but i only want to see the people who want the other companies out to post to see why they want to"

Around the Network
Severance said:
Ping_ii said:

I'd vote MS tho.

Why and Why?

TBH with you I don't really want  MS or ninty to leave....

I voted MS cause IN MY OPINION 1 HD console for coregamers is enough and PS3 is the HD console that has the games that I want while NINTY is more on the casual market.

why would sony fans want to see any console out of the race anyway? competiton is fun

The smokers. They don't deserve to compete.

Tease.

MS easily. The videogame industry was already brutal enough, now that MS joined everything just seems to be based on money :(.

Not that it was different before, but you never really thought it was so money-hungry. For example DLC, paying for online play, paying for avatars or designs, all that got mainstream when Xbox joine the console race.

Sorry, but the competition argument ain't counting. If the Wii was the sole "enemy" of the PS3, Sony would have taken Nintendo as arch enemy instead of MS and the PS3 would be in the same place.

Still It's not that I hate any console/manufacturer, Xbox 360 has some great games I would like to play.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Have you done one of these for Ninty and PC fans?