By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you hate?

I really just wanted to make a thread to post who I hate. Feel free to post yours

Lady Gaga - She is annoying, her music is bad, and she won't shut up about gay rights.

Justin Bieber - No explanation should be necessary.

Communists - They are the lowest form of life on earth. Share the wealth? What wealth? There is no wealth in communism, just poverty.

Environmentalists - I'm just talking about the radical ones, not the sane ones. They drive me nuts. I'm not gonna get rid of my car, I'm not gonna eat organic/vegetarian, and I'm not gonna stop using things like air conditioning/heating, etc. Saving the planet should be up to the government, they could easily afford to stop using oil and build a bunch of solar/wind power plants but they don't.

Overweight people who make excuses for being overweight - Just shut up and put down the fork. Have some self respect. Don't blame the fast food industry, don't blame your slow metabolism and don't blame your thyroid. Blame your sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise.

Gary Bettman - He's ruining the NHL. Get rid of the instigator rule, tell the referees to be way less strict on thinsg like hooking, holding, etc. and get rid of the southern American teams that lose money every year. Either move them to Canada or cut the league down to about 24 teams. They could easily get rid of Phoenix, Nashville, Atlanta, Anaheim, Tampa Bay and Florida or any other combination of 6 southern American teams.

People who walk around with their iPhone in one hand and a starbucks latte in the other to look like they're important OR people who talk on their bluetooth headset really loudly inside, its fucking annoying and since you're not holding a phone it takes people a second to realize you're using a bluetooth and not talkin to them.

People who talk about weed getting legalized but their only reason to be in favour of it is because they smoke it - You'll need a better reason than that to get the government to consider legalizing it. Maybe something like it'll be much safer if its controlled by the government and they can make huge tax money off of it and also spend less money putting people in jail if it's legalized.

Chairopractors who call themselves doctors - You're not a doctor, you're a masseuse. The guy that went to medical school for 8 years is a doctor.

Activision - If it wasn't for the Blizzard acquisition the only good series they would have is Call of Duty, yet they act like they are industry gods. Once people get tired of CoD (like they got of Guitar Hero) then they will be relying like 90% on Blizzard for profit.

PC gaming bigots - I don't care if your PC can run Crysis at its highest settings, it probably cost you $2000 to get a PC good enough to run it, and 5 years from now you'll have to upgrade it again so it can run the newest games. Consoles are a 1 time purchase of about $300 and more people play them online than PC, with the exception of WoW.

Around the Network

Attention whores and Push overs, all my life i only meet these guys for some reason. =[

oh and people who only talk to you because of your money, i seriously am tired of it, and they make it quite obvious too!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Whoever is behind screwing Spider-Man 4 *shakes fist*

George W Bush

Non-enviornmentalists/Earth Haters

Religous nuts

People who don't think weed should be legal because they are ignorant to real facts or like to be manipulated by the government.

People who think that somethings wrong with gaming all the time and yet watch 3-5 hours of TV all the time.

Mostly I learned that Chairman-Mao and I probably would not get along at all in real life.

PEACE!

chocoloco said:

Religous nuts

People who think that somethings wrong with gaming all the time and yet watch 3-5 hours of TV all the time.

I totally agree with those 2 things as well.

Oh and I don't think we wouldn't get along in real life :)

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
chocoloco said:

Religous nuts

Ok, well I guess not everyone has to be an enviornmentalist for me to like them. Still if we meet at a protest rally it would be on. :P  :)

Actually I also hate Bieber and Activision, and don't like PC bigots and I love the NHL and do not want to see the teams you mentioned leave even if that American south has the worst hockey fans. I also liked the days before the lockout when refs were less strict on penalties. The game had lower scoring bought the rough and tough action and increased fighting made the game great.

chocoloco said:
Chairman-Mao said:
chocoloco said:

Religous nuts

Ok, well I guess not everyone has to be an enviornmentalist for me to like them. Still if we meet at a protest rally it would be on. :P  :)

Actually I also hate Bieber and Activision, and don't like PC bigots and I love the NHL and do not want to see the teams you mentioned leave even if that American south has the worst hockey fans. I also liked the days before the lockout when refs were less strict on penalties. The game had lower scoring bought the rough and tough action and increased fighting made the game great.

Aha I think you read my post wrong (or I poorly worded it)! I don't dislike regular environmentalists, its the insane hippy guys that I don't like that tell you to drive smart cars and never use electricity.

And also I'm not saying the American teams should be moved because I'm a Canadian bigot or anything, its strictly because they lose money anually and hurt the league. Actually my favourite team is the Coyotes but I do think they should be moved or disbanded. And I totally agree with you, the NHL was way better when refs were less strict and let things go. Now its all about getting teams on the powerplay so more goals can be scored and also taking fighting out of the game so its more family friendly. I think at one point Bettman wanted to increase the size of nets and reduce the size of goalie pads for even more goals.

People that argue and/or spew hate over the internet, but are cowards in real life (SAY IT TO MY FACE BITCH!!!)

People that hate entertainers and athletes for no reason.

Women that attach themselves to hardworking men and do NOTHIN with their lives......Lousy bitches.

Rush Limbaugh

religous leaders that abuse their influence over their constituents

Sarah Palin

Nancy Pelosi

pedophiles

George W. Bush

Ronald Reagan

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Um, let's see,  I pretty much despise Glenn Beck, Nancy Grace, and any other spastic, loud-mouthed parasite that preys on the minds of ignorant, uneducated bumbletards, and gets rich off of it.

And @ the OP. Good call on Gary Bettman. I wouldn't shed a tear if someone were to collapse his wind pipe with a vicious ninja kick.

No one