By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ps move is off to a good start

Ldn.se said:
Ajescent said:

I'm currently having too much fun with Flight Control HD to care about anything else right now but the Move needs a stronger software selection I think.

I was thinking about grtting this game. What is it like? Can you compare it to some other game so I can make up my mind? Im looking to buy something off ps store as soon as im done with flower. Only one flower left to do!

Here's a good review of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQJmVemFZ8

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I can personally see Kinect failing miserably. The Wii has already cornered the 'casual' market and can't see many people opting to buy a 360 and Kinect instead. But the biggest disaster that will befall Kinect is with their current user installed base - the vast majority of gamers owning a 360 are mental about shooters and they're releasing a motion control solution that cannot be used for FPS, TPS and on-rails shooters...thus alienating the majority of their current userbase. What idiot came up with that idea..?

If they'd come up with their own remote and nunchuck clones the way Sony has done then I'd see it faring better but as they haven't done this it'll not do as well as you're all thinking imo. Move and MotionPlus can capture the imaginations of both casual and hardcore demographics, but Kinect is going to struggle with the latter I think. I own all 3 consoles and I've got MotionPlus, I've ordered Move but can't see the point in going anywhere near Kinect. :o/

Does PS Move launch next week in Japan ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Does PS Move launch next week in Japan ?

yes it does, which mean's 2 weeks until sales roll in for japan sales

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

We know from Wii experience that whatever 3rd parties say, their support will be weaker than 1st party for motion control, so success will heavily depend on 1st party SW.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

i still dont have move, i need it, gt5 uses it!!!!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

GT5 also uses the DS3 so...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

It's just a survey. It's meaningless for actual sales.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The Move was supposed to steal away the Wii's market share. I don't see how it has successfully done that; sales are very lower in comparison to even the nearly 70 week old Wii Motion and are currently declining. I have not yet met a person who has bought the Move, or has considered buying it, who only didn't get the Wii because they refuse to buy non-Sony products for videogames. I also doubt the Move will gain much traction in the market before Nintendo unveils its next gen-console with a superior experience.

The Kinect looks like it will actually have a broader appeal beyond the system-nationalist fan. Although it really remains to be seen.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

The Move was supposed to steal away the Wii's market share. I don't see how it has successfully done that; sales are very lower in comparison to even the nearly 70 week old Wii Motion and are currently declining. I have not yet met a person who has bought the Move, or has considered buying it, who only didn't get the Wii because they refuse to buy non-Sony products for videogames. I also doubt the Move will gain much traction in the market before Nintendo unveils its next gen-console with a superior experience.

The Kinect looks like it will actually have a broader appeal beyond the system-nationalist fan. Although it really remains to be seen.

that plus your avatar=me saying Rome wasn't built in a day.