By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart(09th Oct 2010)omg Fable

SpartenOmega117 said:
Wagram said:

I would be excited for fable if the series was more than a giant pile of dog shit.

Is sony advertising GT5 yet?

i dont think so. I really think sony should advertise during football games. There is a football game tonight and I hope to see a GT5 ad!

Ya I agree and is GT5 advertised in Europe yet? I think there was a commercial for Japan already soo ya

Around the Network
Wagram said:

I would be excited for fable if the series was more than a giant pile of dog shit.

Is sony advertising GT5 yet?

Leave the troll comments to another thread.

@ OP: Last week I said something to the effect of "Fable III seems to be on track to break a million WW first week." That statement seems pretty laughable right now. This jump makes it look like it can do a million in America first week. I never thought it would boost up higher than Call of Duty's weekly numbers. Good numbers for Medal of Honor. And yes, the PS3 AC is ahead because of the beta, the same thing happened with Medal of Honor and Bad Company 2.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

GT5 is dead in NA!!seriously!! 

Kirby doin well! Epic mickey should start to pick up soon too! DKCR, well it's tracking similar to NSMB, but i dont think preorders will explode in the coming weeks :/

Beuli2 said:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii vs Donkey Kong Returns:

Nintendo! Start up your advertisment hype machine!

ARRRRGH... it needs a huge increase. I'd be so thrilled if it got to 250k preorders

gt5 won't sell 10 million. 

this isn't the ps2 people. sony games don't sell that high anymore. 

it'll be lucky to hit 6 million ltd. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Fable 3 is almost guaranteed a 1 Million WW opening at this rate. GT5 increased slightly from last week. 500k FW in NA and Japan is looking likely. Right now it has 370k combined for NA Japan. I think if we add in EMEAA it should be over 1 Million.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

shinyuhadouken said:

it will probably reach 6 million in europe alone. 2.5 Million NA. 1.5 million Japan. 6 million Europe.

shinyuhadouken said:

You can't say Sony games don't " sell. " God of War 3 is at 3 Million, Uncharted 2 is at 3.6 Million, Metal Gear Solid 4 is nearly at 5 Million, etc.

I know I'm going off topic but ...

L > Pac !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

SpartenOmega117 said:
shinyuhadouken said:

it will probably reach 6 million in europe alone. 2.75 million NA. 1.25 million Japan. 6 million Europe.

Notorius.A.i.G said:
shinyuhadouken said:

You can't say Sony games don't " sell. " God of War 3 is at 3 Million, Uncharted 2 is at 3.6 Million, Metal Gear Solid 4 is nearly at 5 Million, etc.

I know I'm going off topic but ...

L > Pac !!!

also it turns out MGS4 outsold MGS3 and God of War 3 is most likely going to outsell God of War 2.