By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart(09th Oct 2010)omg Fable

toadslayer72 said:
blue7x7 said:

Wow I'm really shocked by Fable 3 I honestly thought it was going to do worse than Fable 2. Because Fable 2 was heavily bundled but it might actually outsell it. It's even more surprising because there is absolutely no advertising or hype for it compare to Fable 2 that I know of here In the  US. Hopefully MS advertises this game and doesn't only focus on Kinect. I wonder what caused that huge bumb I know I'm buying it I'm not pre ordering but I'm definitely buying it.

Gears Of War 3 seems to be doing really well considering it was delayed for a year and it's still doing  5,000 a week is quite impressive I would have thought the numbers for it would have dropped.

Perhaps the news about all of the things that Gears 3 will offer (dedicated servers and so on) has something to do with it.

Or maybe the franchise is pretty big?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Ooh, if Fable III keeps this up, it could beat ODST and Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) Pre orders (both around 750k)

Seece said:
psrock said:

I never knew the racing in Fable was such we needed it to compare it to gt5. I also hear angry birds might outsell GT5 too.

It's perfectly fine and valid to compare two big franchises that are going to be close in sales, stop being so sensitive psrock.

You should do a thread about them, it would be nice to see how Fable 3 is going to outsell GT5.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Another week and another GT5 disapointment thread.This reminds me so much at the Uncharted 2 people, yeah Darth , remember?

Anyway, Excellent numbers all around, I really can't wait for November. If people aren't paying attention GT5 is in the top 10 pre-oders everywhere in the world, not one country.

It shouldn't remind you of Uncharted 2 because if it does GT5 would have to sell 20 Million to be a "uncharted 2" since I still expect 10 Million all said and done

Your expectation and your post seems to contradict each other. But that's expected for a dog lover. Cats FTW!

No they don't not if you read all my posts in the thread.

And Fable outselling GT in US is a accomplishment

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fucking fake list :D

Around the Network

wow didn't expect fable's numbers to jump that much,gt seemed to increase a bit too,wonder how much it'll do in N.A. first week.

psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

I never knew the racing in Fable was such we needed it to compare it to gt5. I also hear angry birds might outsell GT5 too.

It's perfectly fine and valid to compare two big franchises that are going to be close in sales, stop being so sensitive psrock.

You should do a thread about them, it would be nice to see how Fable 3 is going to outsell GT5.

You're lucky we are letting the GT5 will outsell Halo:Reach comments die out.

I don't understand why we are comparing GT5 to fable. Why not compare Falout NV to fable 3? Those are acutally in a similar genre.

darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Another week and another GT5 disapointment thread.This reminds me so much at the Uncharted 2 people, yeah Darth , remember?

Anyway, Excellent numbers all around, I really can't wait for November. If people aren't paying attention GT5 is in the top 10 pre-oders everywhere in the world, not one country.

It shouldn't remind you of Uncharted 2 because if it does GT5 would have to sell 20 Million to be a "uncharted 2" since I still expect 10 Million all said and done

Your expectation and your post seems to contradict each other. But that's expected for a dog lover. Cats FTW!

No they don't not if you read all my posts in the thread.

And Fable outselling GT in US is a accomplishment

I expect tons of games to outsell GT5 in US, like all GT before. Hell, with all the Racing is dead in the US I hear everyday, it would be disapointment if a Fable 3 doesn't outtsell a game from a  dead genre.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

Or better yet we can pull up the Halo:Reach vs GT5 sales thread again so we can all have a good laugh.