By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania: LoS sequel confirmed

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-10-11-castlevania-los-sequel-confirmed

There's going to be a sequel to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Spanish developer MercurySteam has apparently already begun work on it.

Oscar Araujo, composer of the game's soundtrack, jovially broke the news to Spanish radio. He said, "If you liked the first [game], hope that the second is even more spectacular," Eurogamer Spain reported.

It was common knowledge that Konami had developer MercurySteam at work on a new game, but until now only speculation pointed to a Castlevania sequel.

Araujo went on to say that Konami had asked for a "rough" and "aggressive" score to contrast with the series' "effeminate" old image.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's hope the first one is a success then.

Around the Network

This is nice and all, though I haven't finished the game yet. I wonder if IGA will still continue making his Castlevanias along with Mercury Teams own series.

have we any sales indication ?

I planning to get LoS soon ;)

Time to Work !

no thank you, I'd rather have Iga back

so the game sold well enough. did it get a release in japan?

il pick it up down the line.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

why? what is the reason?

Life is just a game!

Good news..I hope to pick up this and vanquish before year ends for sure. And I don't know when the next GOW (or the next game by Santa Monica given it's of the same genre) after Ghost of Sparta. This should help my H&S appetite fulfilled for a while

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ArthurIhde said:
zgamer5 said:

why? what is the reason?

what?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Aiddon said:

no thank you, I'd rather have Iga back

Agreed.

I hope he at least gets to make more xbox live/PSN games. The one that came out on XBL this summer was completely derivative of the franchise yet 1000X more true to castlevania spirit thanthe God of Shadow fest.

I'll take it. LOS wasn't perfect by any means but a lot of its shortcomings are ones that can easily be fixed. The core game is really fun and i hope that mercury steam can improve on it with this sequel.