By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Digimon Thread

Okay today I dusted off my VCR and decided to watch Digimon the movie for old time sake. Towards the end of the movie I was thinking back to the good old days. Digimon was the show that I grew up with and it appealed to me more than Pokemon. Who here remember when they use to watch Digimon? What season was your favorite and what was your favorite Digimon?

Around the Network

My favourite was 1 closely followed by 2!

Oh, and by the way, only the american version has Gatomon! LOL!

Above: still the best game of the year.

season one and Magnaangemon

What's a VCR?

Currently watching the new one that is about 12 in so far it's diffrent...I like it better then the 4th and 3rd so far but no where close to the first two...

Former something....

Around the Network

Mine is 1 by far, and were garurumon is my favorite one.

I loved season one, used to watch it when I was 9 or something like that, I made a cover of the theme song(butterfly):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxLnxVnZBxI 

I watched until season 4, didnt enjoy as much though. I also loved the movies that I watched

Digimon is one of my best animes, especially season 1 and 2 were awesome

favorite is Angemon

the soundtrack was amazing as well, love the theme

i think there's a season 6 shown now in Japan, hope it comes to US  : P

btw, there's a great MMORPG for PC, the original idea was from a Digimon fan group called Digitalic, where Namco liked the idea and had a deal with them, to release the game

it's free to download and play, and it's a shop where you buy special things for the game using real money, i guess they get money from

chance of capturing a Digimon is something like 1%, and they sell something to catch one 100%   : P

there are a lot of poeple playing, i suggest you try it:

http://digimonbattle.wemade.net/main/main.asp

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I used to watch it. I almost commited suicide when they cancelled it.

My favorite season was 1 and my favorite digimon was that one with the spikes.

Xbbjf9s said:

season one and Magnaangemon

This

Digimon was definitely my favorite show growing up. Seasons 1,2 and 3 were awesome, but I couldn't really get into season 4. Lillymon is my favorite digimon.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016