By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs.MaxwellGT2000

hmm well only one of them wants it enough to go the extra mile so...

Maxwell you have my vote

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

CGI-Quality!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Troll Hunter No.1 gets my vote:

Maxwell

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Max

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Voting Maxwell, because well, he's pretty great. Also, how could one possibly resist that stunning avatar of his?

Around the Network

This must be the most successful battle of this whole tournament.  Most of the other matches only lasted a page.  I thought people had lost interest in VGChartz annual battle for awesomeness.

d21lewis said:

This must be the most successful battle of this whole tournament.  Most of the other matches only lasted a page.  I thought people had lost interest in VGChartz annual battle for awesomeness.

It was your betrayal of me that sparked it all... and we're fellow Georgians :'(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Maxwell said he'd kick a puppy if I didn't vote for him.

So maxwell.  =(

This one is a very hard one to vote for. Both CGI and Maxwell are on my list as the most respected and overall best posters here on this site, so I'm quite literally torn between both of them.

Since I want to be fair, and to even up the voting so far, I'll both for Maxwell, as he has had quite some people voting against him for similar reasons people voted me down in other threads which were displeasing.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way CGI  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

*edit* The heck is wrong with this post?  I had to do some serious editing!

Anyway, sorry Maxwell.  It wasn't an easy choice.  I actually considered not even posting.  I guess it was the fact that CGI hasn't had a hit song since "The Thong Song" and that he has to hang out with a monkey in Metal Gear Solid 4 that made me vote for him out of sympathy.  I have to live with the guilt of that vote for the rest of my life.  :(