By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs.MaxwellGT2000

ameratsu said:

maxwell, the lesser of the two evils

Pft lesser of two evils if you're speaking on a morality standard I'm way more evil on the standard as a poster the only time I've messed with you is on Steam lolz

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
ameratsu said:

maxwell, the lesser of the two evils

Pft lesser of two evils if you're speaking on a morality standard I'm way more evil on the standard as a poster the only time I've messed with you is on Steam lolz

You're poor and stupid enough to like Nascar, but that only affects you. CGI-Quality is a viral marketer for Heavy Rain and his wishy-washiness makes me cringe every time I read his posts. So yes, you are less evil.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Maxwell.

CGi of course. Fair and balanced.

Maxwell is a really cool guy at VGC but my vote goes to CGI.

There's no need to list all the reasons why CGI is just so fuckin awesome so I'll leave it right here.

CGI has my vote.

Around the Network

This one is gonna be close !

GO GO CGI ! CGI ! CGI ! CGI ! CGI ! CGI ! CGI !

Maxwell

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why no go Maxwell I'm deeply hurt

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

pssssssst dude its cus you have a nintendo avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MaxwellGT2000 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I only vote for Nintendo fanboys.... Since you're a HUGE Sony fanboy, there will be no go Maxwell...

And permabanning me multiple times doesn't help either