By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is it just something I'm seeing

Or does it seem that lately lots of people are saying the PS3 is undertracked? Seriously, in like a lot (no longer 75% yay!) of the threads I go in I see people say this. I know it's been said about all consoles for years, but recently it's been a bit more prevalent especially in regards to Sony's camp. Please tell me I'm not the only one to notice.

Also, the most recent wave appears to have started a little after the 360 started outselling the PS3. Could just be a coincidence...

Around the Network

Good so my spam PM's to all PlayStation fans saying we must claim PS3 is undertracked in every thread on VGchartz has worked!

Well done guys, you'll get your money by tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Are you referring to me? Basically the only time I've made that claim recently there was ample evidence to back me up and even Source seems to agree.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117360&page=1&str=1115485448#

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

darthdevidem01 said:

Good so my spam PM's to all PlayStation fans saying we must claim PS3 is undertracked in every thread on VGchartz has worked!

You'll be broke!

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Before I get super-flamed, I'm referring to no one in particular. I'm just wondering if anyone else notices this, that's all.

And now commence with whatever.

Around the Network
Grimes said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You'll be broke!

Not if I give em monopoly money

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I see it every now and then but not in 75% of the threads.  

Vetteman94 said:

I changed it just for you.

HALOOOOOOOO said:
Vetteman94 said:

I changed it just for you.

Just for me......  How sweet of you

HALOOOOOOOO said:

Before I get super-flamed, I'm referring to no one in particular. I'm just wondering if anyone else notices this, that's all.

And now commence with whatever.

If you are talking about nobody, then it must be just your wild imagination.