By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

Nintendo Wii 57 14.00%

Microsoft 48 11.79%

Sony 249 61.18%

Nintendo DS 10 2.46%

3DS 43 10.57%

Total:407
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

How are The Grinder, The Last Story and Xenoblade system sellers but not inFamous 2?

TLS will sell because it's by Sakaguchi, just like Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and the FF series

Xenoblade will sell for a similar reason- large game from a niche series which will shift consoles

The Grinder/Conduit 2 combo will show people the Wii can do "mature" games, which wil likely bring back some of the fanbase.

Finally, inFamous 2 won't sell as many systems, because people who got the original will get the new one. It's the same sorta thing which happened with Galaxy 2 

No I think you're wrong.

If Xenoblade didn't move a lot of hardware in Japan, there's no way it will have an effect in NA or Europe.

The Grinder and Conduit 2 won't sell well. Just like Madworld and Conduit didn't sell well.

TLS might move some console but mostly in Japan. And that is if the game is good.

inFamous 2 will sell some hardware that I'm sure of. Just like Uncharted 2 sold some hardware.

its the sequals curse? Infamous will move consoles based purely on Sonys advertisement! it will sell more world wide then those other games i know mothing about?

I feel as though Conduit 2 will be pretty big, if advertised well. We'll have to see

And yes, it's the sequels curse :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

How are The Grinder, The Last Story and Xenoblade system sellers but not inFamous 2?

TLS will sell because it's by Sakaguchi, just like Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and the FF series

Xenoblade will sell for a similar reason- large game from a niche series which will shift consoles

The Grinder/Conduit 2 combo will show people the Wii can do "mature" games, which wil likely bring back some of the fanbase.

Finally, inFamous 2 won't sell as many systems, because people who got the original will get the new one. It's the same sorta thing which happened with Galaxy 2 

No I think you're wrong.

If Xenoblade didn't move a lot of hardware in Japan, there's no way it will have an effect in NA or Europe.

The Grinder and Conduit 2 won't sell well. Just like Madworld and Conduit didn't sell well.

TLS might move some console but mostly in Japan. And that is if the game is good.

inFamous 2 will sell some hardware that I'm sure of. Just like Uncharted 2 sold some hardware.

None of them are gonna be MASSIVE, but I think the Wii ones will be better than inFamous 2

I can promise you that you're wrong. Highly wrong.

Boutros said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

No I think you're wrong.

its the sequals curse? Infamous will move consoles based purely on Sonys advertisement! it will sell more world wide then those other games i know mothing about?

The thing is, inFamous 2 is looking amazing. It won't be just a sequel. It will be similar to what happenend with Uncharted. It surely won't be as good as Uncharted 2 but the improvement will be massive.

i'll haft to agree. how have u been? on the other hand it could be better then uncharted2?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
4k1x3r said:

T

DNF man! That'll blow all good games out of the water-didn't you listen to Yahtzee? 

srry i missed it

At least you're in the know now- also condensed this somewhat

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
4k1x3r said:

T

DNF man! That'll blow all good games out of the water-didn't you listen to Yahtzee? 

srry i missed it

At least you're in the know now- also condensed this somewhat

k

Around the Network

3DS by far, then Ps3 followed closely by Wii

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

No I think you're wrong.

I feel as though Conduit 2 will be pretty big, if advertised well. We'll have to see

I don't see why Conduit 2 will be big. I don't know if you were here back then or if you remember, but people (and I mean most people) expected Conduit 1 to sell above 5 million. It was a prediction based on hype.

High Voltage Software never made a great game. I find it amusing that some people expect anything great from them.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

No I think you're wrong.

The thing is, inFamous 2 is looking amazing. It won't be just a sequel. It will be similar to what happenend with Uncharted. It surely won't be as good as Uncharted 2 but the improvement will be massive.

i'll haft to agree. how have u been? on the other hand it could be better then uncharted2?

lol what?

Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

No I think you're wrong.

I don't see why Conduit 2 will be big. I don't know if you were here back then or if you remember, but people (and I mean most people) expected Conduit 1 to sell above 5 million. It was a prediction based on hype.

High Voltage Software never made a great game. I find it amusing that some people expect anything great from them.

No, I don't remember. No-one expected that many sales, maximum 2mil I thought (and yes, it's well under)

I feel as though 2 could be a million seller by 2012, provided it releases in March or before.

Boutros said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Boutros said:
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:

No I think you're wrong.

lol what?

I agree, seems like he's trying to ask how you are, but wasn't courageous enough to just ask you ;)