By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

which console has the best 2011 game lineup (will be updated weekly)

Nintendo Wii 57 14.00%

Microsoft 48 11.79%

Sony 249 61.18%

Nintendo DS 10 2.46%

3DS 43 10.57%

Total:407
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

OMFG @ Sony's lineup!!!

How the hell am I going to afford all those games!?

At least 6 killer games for me next year  so far.

I'd say there's 4-5 killer for the PS3

5-6 for the Wii

>9000 for the 3DS

only 9000?

the ">" sign indicates that it's greater than 9000. So, it's greater than 9000, or over 9000

I knew that, but I guess i should put that in there as well.

Yeah, the 3DS looks the bis man. I'm expecting like 500mil launch WW

very fuuny!

lets start with 5m and work our way up

DAMN! That was a mistake- I meant 500,000...

Also, I'm gonna tri and break that habit now. GOGO!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Cant be bothered to read the 10 pages of bickering over unreleased games but I will say that every year Sony have already announced their killer titles in advance then Microsoft and Nintendo announce theirs on the year they're due to be released and suddenly the Sony lineup doesn't look as great.  At this time you could always say Sony, By April next year I think it will be a different story imo.  And yes I am biased because I love Gears Of War.

slowmo said:

Cant be bothered to read the 10 pages of bickering over unreleased games but I will say that every year Sony have already announced their killer titles in advance then Microsoft and Nintendo announce theirs on the year they're due to be released and suddenly the Sony lineup doesn't look as great.  At this time you could always say Sony, By April next year I think it will be a different story imo.  And yes I am biased because I love Gears Of War.

This leads me no closer to determining what you voted for. I'm guessing Microsoft.

Also, the fact it's unreleased and unnanounced is part of the idea- at this point we think X will be best, but Y could end up the best. Who knows? But there's no denying that Sony and Nintendo are lightyears ahead of Microsoft in terms of awesome exclusives being released next year...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

if anyone says wii or x360 than they do not know anything.. ps3 has OMFG soo many games comming out its not normal anymore.

PS3 for me. Infamous 2, Killzone 3, and Last Guardian ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Right now it's the PS3 as it looks every year, but The 360 really hasn't announced anything, nor has the DS.  3DS lineup looks pretty good and hopefully I have the cash to pick one up when it releases since my DS broke.

Wheres Motorstorm Apocalypse on PS3?

Wheres Infamous 2 on PS3?

Wheres Resistance 3 on PS3?(Although not sure if thats for 2011.......)

Wheres Twisted Metal on PS3? (I do believe it will come out in 2011.. could be wrong, nothing offical perhaps)

3DS, without question.  It just rapes everything else.

Imo the PS3, followed by the 360. I am just completly off put by the wii's lineup thus far.

Conegamer said:
slowmo said:

This leads me no closer to determining what you voted for. I'm guessing Microsoft.

Also, the fact it's unreleased and unnanounced is part of the idea- at this point we think X will be best, but Y could end up the best. Who knows? But there's no denying that Sony and Nintendo are lightyears ahead of Microsoft in terms of awesome exclusives being released next year...

I didn't vote, unfortunately the OP didn't have the forsight to put a none of the above option for those that didn't agree with the principal of voting on a flawed system.  I know for a fact that both Microsoft and Nintendo will announce more killer titles than Sony next year so I cannot in good conscious vote on a poll thats biased from the outset. 

You obviously disagree with my reasoning and that's fine.  At the end of the day Microsoft's line up for 2010 last year was ridiculed by Sony fans, suddenly it's not looking so bad now is it?  I guess if the poll was for pre E3 rather than the full year it might have more relevance, instead you're polling peoples favourite system rather than any factual and objective analysis of the current situation given we don't have enough facts to hand.

If I did happen to vote by the way it would be Sony right now by the way, but I haven't.