By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Has anyone seen any Kinect ads on tv? MS said they were going to spend 100s of millions on Kinect advertising but I see no ads with less than a month to launch.

Around the Network
Jadedx said:

Has anyone seen any Kinect ads on tv? MS said they were going to spend 100s of millions on Kinect advertising but I see no ads with less than a month to launch.

we don't normally get tv video game ads here , but we do have posters and newspaper ads, and i've seen none.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Not a single one, when is the launch in NA btw? Maybe they are saving the money for the holiday push which is what I think Sony is doing now also

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I have not. I have however seen quite a few for PS Move. 3 different commercials during the opening round of the MLB Post-Season.

I dont think Sony will let up on Move advertising between now and Jan, but thats a little off topic.

Im sure there will be Kinect commercials coming soon.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I haven't seen any either...

Around the Network

Not a single one. But MS marketing tries to avoid Germany for some reason.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

100s of millions?? thats a large number.... and btw no, no i havent seen a single one so far

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

trunkswd said:
kowenicki said:

By the way...

Apparently 30,000 retailers will be selling kinect in the US, 7000 are planninng midnight launches.

I think we can expect some massive advertising soon.

I am figuring Gamestop is one of the retailers opening at midnight but they have 4,500 stores. I wonder what other retailers will open up at midnight, or maybe some retailers are normally open 24/7 are going to do a midnight opening. Either that is a huge launch. 1 million first week in just the US is not out of the question.

Alot of wal marts are 24/7 also. The one by me did a midnight reach event. When halo 3 came out i got it at best buy at a midnight launch

kowenicki said:

By the way...

Apparently 30,000 retailers will be selling kinect in the US, 7000 are planninng midnight launches.

I think we can expect some massive advertising soon.

source?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

its Microsoft we are talking about... Kinect is gonna be Massive im expecting alot of ads but for now... ZERO!