By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Pre-Orders UP!!!! (Week ending 2nd Oct 2010)

CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Based on those numbers GT5 should sell over 2 million lifetime Week 1.thanks to legs and bundles.

Another 5.5 million in Europe and 2 mill in JPN and the total is 10 million rufly.

Fixed, and I'm think 2.2-2.4 mill. Legs and bundles will help it a bit to reach 10 mill lifetime.

I guees he was talking about US only... 2M LT for US is a good prediction.

I realized that, and edited back.

lol did you stealth edit?

I think it's a 50-50 chance that GT5 will reach 10 million lifetime. Or maybe 40 for and 60 against.

Around the Network

GT5 will be 2million in the U.S. by the end of the 2010 holiday shopping season. Americas LTD is going to be anywhere between 3.5 - 5 million.

Decent Mickey!

Good Kirby!

Great DK!

And lol @Just Dance 2. WTH!?

5.5M in europe is way too MUCH! Not even Cod MW2 has that so no other game will have...

in Americas may be at 2M.

I Believe 2.1M in americas , 3.1M EMEAA and 1.5M in Japan for a total of 6.8M WW.

just dance 2 will have massive sales. mickey is slowing down, ouch!, good for kirby, i was starting to worry.

DKCR will be a beast, i only hope it will develop legs similar to NSMBW legs.

now only goldeneye is missing.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network
viStaR said:

5.5M in europe is way too MUCH! Not even Cod MW2 has that so no other game will have...

in Americas may be at 2M.

I Believe 2.1M in americas , 3.1M EMEAA and 1.5M in Japan for a total of 6.8M WW.

This is GT dude

and MW2 was multiplat so its sales were split.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

GT5: Prolouge was just a"demo" version and it sold about 7 times of the first week lifetime (5 million shipped)

GT5 is the full release and comes out in the holyday season

if it sells 2 million first week, than it will make minimum 10 million but maybe even as high as 15 million ltd

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

fable 3 on his launch day i will buy

GT5?

1.11m japan

2.44m Americans

6.44m Europe

ProdigyBam said:

GT5: Prolouge was just a"demo" version and it sold about 7 times of the first week lifetime (5 million shipped)

GT5 is the full release and comes out in the holyday season

if it sells 2 million first week, than it will make minimum 10 million but maybe even as high as 15 million ltd

Prologue has sold nowhere near 5 million. Real numbers (not fantasies) :200k first NPD then completely disappearing, 300k in Japan for as long as it was in the top-30 MC.  The rest is bullshit....