By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:

Exact and it's not complicated for day one =)
for the other days yes there can be many redistributed balls (as in a vigilante or SK killing a 4DB guy)
we should get at the very least 1 person today and some serious FoS.

"The only way mafia can get Dragon balls is if they kill somebody and steal all their balls. 
"During the day, when all the townies say "hunt:blabuuu" the mafia only say it to fit in, because unlike the townies this doesn't do any thing to them." 

What are you guys basing this on? 
FoS Heph ad j0

HoS: FF

Scum usually don't bother reading the OP.

Not to defend him or anything ... but I didn't read the OP.

I didn't until Heph brought up the whole hunt thing.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Goddammit! Will people stop lying!

You're asking people to stop lying in a game which is based on deceiving and lying? You're kidding, right?

HoS: Silver-Tiger

Lying is for the Mafia to do not the townies!

If you think the mafias are the only ones lying, then you are very naive, my friend.

What the hell? If townies start lying left and right then it's already over, the value of the information we get is void. How do we make the difference between a townie making a strategic lie and scum lying his ass off? I'm so tempted to vote for you but you didn't actually lie (from what I know at least).

Instead, I'll vote for someone who did lie and acted a bit weird today:

Vote: Metal_Gear

I actually didnt lie cause in the end I really didnt have any dragonballs

-

c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Not to defend him or anything ... but I didn't read the OP.

I didn't until Heph brought up the whole hunt thing.

FoS: j0 & hat

Hunt: Republic

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

MetalGear_94 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You're asking people to stop lying in a game which is based on deceiving and lying? You're kidding, right?

If you think the mafias are the only ones lying, then you are very naive, my friend.

What the hell? If townies start lying left and right then it's already over, the value of the information we get is void. How do we make the difference between a townie making a strategic lie and scum lying his ass off? I'm so tempted to vote for you but you didn't actually lie (from what I know at least).

Instead, I'll vote for someone who did lie and acted a bit weird today:

Vote: Metal_Gear

I actually didnt lie cause in the end I really didnt have any dragonballs

That's ... so ... scummy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm going out on a limb here. 

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

If Silver-Tiger hunted me I wouldn't have dragon balls, would I? 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote
Vote: Silver-Tiger

(MetalGear remains my back-up vote) ^_^

Hunt: c03n3nj0

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:
hatmoza said:
Homer_Simpson said:

okay, Homer has just texted me to say he will be back from hospital this morning  

Stop it, I really don't believe you homer.

Right when I call bullshit, your "friend" magically posts...

hello, I am back from hospital now, feel a bit wierd from the medication, but otherwise im much better now.

that was my friend, I asked him to post for me and I gave him my password and stuff to do so.

you can believe me or not I guess, its what happened and I tbh I really dont care what you think as I was the one who spent time in hospital throwing up!

anyway im gonna read the thread a bit and see what I think

Don't worry I believe you HOmer

Get well soon...take care of yourself!

@Heph

right I get it now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Like Hatmoza said WTF do you mean here?

Out with it, cat.

darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Like Hatmoza said WTF do you mean here?

Out with it, cat.

There you are Darth

Have any dragon balls

-

Dammit all, 

I want both Silver-Tiger and MG lynched now. 

So badly. >.< 

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm going out on a limb here. 

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

If Silver-Tiger hunted me I wouldn't have dragon balls, would I? 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote
Vote: Silver-Tiger

(MetalGear remains my back-up vote) ^_^

Hunt: c03n3nj0

LOL thats reason enough for me to vote for Sliver-Tiger.....he's been acting weird and now this

Still I wanna wait for his defense

Defend yourself inferior feline!