By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

I don't care if he's away for a week,  he'll always be a better mod than Dtewi ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I don't care if he's away for a week,  he'll always be a better mod than Dtewi ..

word.

And hatmoza, let the new avy be a reminder of what you and gow did to poor picollo.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dtewi said:

Guys, would you shut UP!

Have some patience! It's just ONE extra day! It's like he's going to some remote island without internet for a month! 

Sheesh, if I had an emergency that needed to be attended and came back to THIS, I'd be pissed, so just drop it.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

I don't care if he's away for a week,  he'll always be a better mod than Dtewi ...

You're not allowed to play the game during night.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Such impatience!

*smacks*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

I get it! LOL
That was actually one of your better replies throughout the whole game!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I don't care if he's away for a week,  he'll always be a better mod than Dtewi ..

word.

And hatmoza, let the new avy be a reminder of what you and gow did to poor picollo.

It's one of the best Mentor/Student  duos I've ever witnessed in an anime. Piccolo/Gohan!

I just hope they don't become gay lovers O-o

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

I get it! LOL
That was actually one of your better replies throughout the whole game!

*groans and rubs temples*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

nen-suer said:
dtewi said:

Guys, would you shut UP!

Have some patience! It's just ONE extra day! It's like he's going to some remote island without internet for a month! 

Sheesh, if I had an emergency that needed to be attended and came back to THIS, I'd be pissed, so just drop it.

This is PROOF cats are inferior to dogs, proof I tell you!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I like cats, but I also like dogs :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~