By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

Heading off to sleep now, I'll have a look at the topic in the morning :)

oh so you're faking to go to sleep at night umh..... ?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I voted for a no lynch, because I'm never in favour of killing someone on the first day, because it's too risky. Day 1 is the only point in the game that I ever cast a No Lynch though :

This doesnt make any sense,  in a game that starts at night  you would have investigative roles and such that could help on a first day for a lynch.   So how can you say never?

How do we know if people are telling the truth about their investigations? Still too risky on day 1.

so tomorow it'll be as risky as your usual day one... and that'll be day 2....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

darthdevidem01 said:
WTF Final Fan accusing people of alt accounts because of common usageof acronym's
Then I'm Solidsnake_4RD's {shudders} alt account cus we both use "cus"........TROLFMAO!
@Kamal
Hand Of Scintillation 

nen-suer and kamal are the only people I know who write "am" instead of "I'm".  I thought it was something peculiar to nen-suer as an individual, so someone else popping up doing that made me wonder if it wasn't the same individual.  I'm not saying he IS.  I'm saying it made me wonder. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
WTF Final Fan accusing people of alt accounts because of common usageof acronym's
Then I'm Solidsnake_4RD's {shudders} alt account cus we both use "cus"........TROLFMAO!
@Kamal
Hand Of Scintillation 

nen-suer and kamal are the only people I know who write "am" instead of "I'm".  I thought it was something peculiar to nen-suer as an individual, so someone else popping up doing that made me wonder if it wasn't the same individual.  I'm not saying he IS.  I'm saying it made me wonder. 

Don't wonder though because nen-seur is definetely not Kamal's alt account and I even have evidence of that.

Kamal is sending me Dissidia:FF through Royal Mail which is UK post service

Nen-Seur lives in Sudan

Kay?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

tesf html post off phone @ff Kamal and nen are both of arabic decent. Good observation because itsa common mistake for middle easterns. My father is a victim of it too

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

Stupid as in bandwagon voting just because you trust someone is beyond scummy.

HoS: nen

HoS'ing someone because they were bandwagon voting against you is also b3yond scummy

good one

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

tesf html post off phone @ff Kamal and nen are both of arabic decent. Good observation because itsa common mistake for middle easterns. My father is a victim of it too

I'm trying :)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

I really don't want to role claim, but come on guys, isn't it obvious who I am n_n

Not really, i thought you were Trunks.

Because Vegeta was the one who tried to avenge his son death.

Ok guys I found a replacement for P_chan....it's....TheRepublic!

Welcome therepublic.

Go over the rules on the front page.

I'm going to need a "hunt" from you also.

I'm baaaack!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)