By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

dsister said:
hatmoza said:

I'm don talking to kids looking for role models.

I'll have you know, it was my awesomeness that lead the town to victory

I'm glad you are admitting to not knowing what you are talking about and lying about the links :) 

And it was Heph's awesomeness ;)

Ok,I got both the games. Go ask whoever it was to unban dsister44. Since you won't let this go, I'm going to compare yours and WoW's posts side by side. Luckily for me, those game never used to reach 1000 posts so it shouldn't be too hard for me to find the posts I need.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

That was a great game Proff!

I will know take a break from mafia. I get bored. 

Fun fact: 

I played in every single Mafia game ever hosted in VGC so far. I think I dragged myself into played some rounds just to continue that.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Ok. It's unbanned

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

so is there a signup list going around for the next one?

Personally I like themed games. But balance is probably the most important thing. I think for every 2 powerful roles:

Blocker, doctor, watcher, tracker, bomb, cop.

There should be one mafia, plus one more anti-town (mafia or SK) for every 3 players after that.

So, if there is all those roles shown above, there should be 3 mafia. Then every three town after that there should be another mafia or sk. This pretty much equals, 5 anti-town vs twelve town, additional townies should be useless or limited as should the other 6 townies besides the ones above.

ie;

Blocker, doctor, watcher, tracker, bomb, cop. 6 townies: 2 vanilla or vanilla like (actor, priest, sibling, voteless townie) 2 should be enablers, 1 should be deputy, and one should be something like a miller. (miller especially if there is a bomb, in fact, if there is a bomb, you should put both a miller and give a mafia a strong ability, or an additional mafia member with no power).

It's too bad that homer bounced because I wanted to have a saibaman in there too.

In the case of the above, good mafia would be counters to all those things if they can figure out what's going on.

mafia cop, mafia framer, mafia assassin, mafia godfather.

vigilantes can be thrown in as well, because it doesn't necessarily matter to either side unless a mafia all but confesses.

I think I'm going to make a role thread about how roles should be divied up and such.

Just had to mention,

I'm really shocked of how good we used to play back then! We were so smart (even me!). These flavored games really took a toll on our thinking ability.

I'm going down memory lane here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=99735&page=1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I really think the next game should be vanilla...or a themed game not based on games or movies, etc.

Who is hosting next game, and where is the sign up thread

-

hatmoza said:

Just had to mention,

I'm really shocked of how good we used to play back then! We were so smart (even me!). These flavored games really took a toll on our thinking ability.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3111328 

So I guess this explains it. Anyone that asks questions is a WoW imitator

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
hatmoza said:

Just had to mention,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3111328 

So I guess this explains it. Anyone that asks questions is a WoW imitator

Getting nervous are we? You know that you completely ripped off WoW's style in that game! Now you're trying to turn it into mere questions...

Read the first couple  dozen WoW posts there.

In a game after that one, you attempted to do the same exact thing WoW was doing in that game. poorly executed, but a rip-off nonetheless.

Oh hey, what was the wish I blocked? 

@ prof:  mine was the powerup wish denial and I was porunga obviously. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!