By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

@dsister: Yes vanilla games are fun... what drew me to play this in the first place was the deduction work involved, trying to see through people's lies with the few facts you gather from previous days, voting patterns and the occasional roleclaim.Vanilla games are only boring when you're stuck with players who don't realize the game is played during the day not at night.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Better than wasting 100s of posts per day attacking townies with nonsense two worded questions. Oh wait, that's you!

At least I have my own unique play style and not try to play like others....

Err... really? Whenever I ask questions now it's considered attacking people with nonsense? 

Oh snap. Sorry for attacking you right there x_x 

And i'm not playing like WoW. Just because I ask questions means nothing. Go play a game on mafiascum, you'd be lynched so fast. You need to ask questions and actively scumhunt... not confuse the crap out of the town and try to lead lynched against someone the town has already figured out to be town(Heph)

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
hatmoza said:

Better than wasting 100s of posts per day attacking townies with nonsense two worded questions. Oh wait, that's you!

At least I have my own unique play style and not try to play like others....

Err... really? Whenever I ask questions now it's considered attacking people with nonsense? 

Oh snap. Sorry for attacking you right there x_x 

And i'm not playing like WoW. Just because I ask questions means nothing. Go play a game on mafiascum, you'd be lynched so fast. You need to ask questions and actively scumhunt... not confuse the crap out of the town and try to lead lynched against someone the town has already figured out to be town(Heph)

Bravo! You set me straight with that attack! Amazing, it all makes sense to me now >.>

Haha, confuse town? Only  a dumb player would get confused by whatever I have to say. Let's see, nope, I can only think of one player who thinks I'm confusing ...I do admit that I confuse the town when I'm scum. Ha! As a matter of fact it was you who confused people. Remember last game you played, when you took turns accusing every single player in the game? Then you stopped playing after that... after you made a fool of yourself.

At least I don't get ignored when playing mafia

Also,  VGC is the only place I'll play mafia. Let's leave the hypothetical situations in your brain since that's the only kind of arguments you can put forward. I love playing mafia, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to go play with the big boys. I prefer it with ya'll.

Really? You don't play like WoW? I have half the mind to embarrass you right now with a mafia game we played with WoW last year, and how you played exactly like her the next game.Then continued on to play like her every game after that (hence the WoW wannabe comments since). it was probably indirectly, or you idolized her play style so much it unintentionally rubbed off on you. But you absolutely ripped her style.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Again.

Thank you prof! Not only was it fun, but you got me into watching the anime with this game!

I know I was busting your balls with PMs. Don't take it personally, I'm sorry :( . As you're probably aware of it already, I talk out of my ass 95% of the time

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Bravo! You set me straight with that attack! Amazing, it all makes sense to me now >.>

Haha, confuse town? Only  a dumb player would get confused by whatever I have to say. Let's see, nope, I can only think of one player who thinks I'm confusing ...I do admit that I confuse the town when I'm scum. Ha! As a matter of fact it was you who confused people. Remember last game you played, when you took turns accusing every single player in the game? Then you stopped playing after that... after you made a fool of yourself.

Also,  VGC is the only place I'll play mafia. Let's leave the hypothetical situations in your brain since that's the only kind of arguments you can put forward. I love playing mafia, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to go play with the big boys. I prefer it with ya'll.

Really? You don't play like WoW? I have half the mind to embarrass you right now with a mafia game we played with WoW last year, and how you played exactly like her the next game.Then continued on to play like her every game after that (hence the WoW wannabe comments since). it was probably indirectly, or you idolized her play style so much it unintentionally rubbed off on you. But you absolutely ripped her style.

Not really confuse the town more of posting useless information that very often time gets in the way of scum hunting and all around solves nothing. 

My point was that the way I played wasn't getting me anywhere on Mafiascum and then had to change my playstyle to fit in there. And as such my play style on here changed to reflect that. 

And go ahead. I'll even ask for my old account to be unbanned to read the thread I played "just like her"

Around the Network
dsister said:
hatmoza said:

Not really confuse the town more of posting useless information that very often time gets in the way of scum hunting and all around solves nothing. 

My point was that the way I played wasn't getting me anywhere on Mafiascum and then had to change my playstyle to fit in there. And as such my play style on here changed to reflect that. 

And go ahead. I'll even ask for my old account to be unbanned to read the thread I played "just like her"

Don't get me started on how you also copy Khuutra. Taking breaks from games only to criticize the actual players after the game's are done

I think it's cute how you imitate others

Enough bickering fellas...

Good game...but it stretched out a little too much and got boring enough for the mafia to kill themselves...lol

Anyways..I is teh psykikz !!! 

I correctly guessed ALL 3 remaining mafia on the day I was revived and lead that lynch against stefl !

Well played everybody !

I too would like to play a vanilla game.

hatmoza said:

Don't get me started on how you also copy Khuutra. Taking breaks from games only to criticize the actual players after the game's are done

I think it's cute how you imitate others

And here you are talking BS again and trying to dodge stuff ;)

And i'm not taking breaks I'm done with mafia on VGC. The only reason why I even joined dtewi's game was because he needed a few more people and I thought I'd help him out. 

And in all honesty I was rather upset that Vetteman quit as I was enjoying the game. Then you came out and started talking BS about me again and now i'm just waiting for proof 

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Enough bickering fellas...

Good game...but it stretched out a little too much and got boring enough for the mafia to kill themselves...lol

Anyways..I is teh psykikz !!! 

I correctly guessed ALL 3 remaining mafia on the day I was revived and lead that lynch against stefl !

Well played everybody !

I too would like to play a vanilla game.

I'm don talking to kids looking for role models.

I'll have you know, it was my awesomeness that lead the town to victory

hatmoza said:

I'm don talking to kids looking for role models.

I'll have you know, it was my awesomeness that lead the town to victory

I'm glad you are admitting to not knowing what you are talking about and lying about the links :) 

And it was Heph's awesomeness ;)