By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

Just had to mention,

I'm really shocked of how good we used to play back then! We were so smart (even me!). These flavored games really took a toll on our thinking ability.

I'm going down memory lane here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=99735&page=1

I just finished rereading that game,  man we did play much better back then,  and just reading that game was far more interesting than the last few games we have had.   It was a really large yet simple mafia game.   We need to get back to those kinds of games.  I think with everyone having a power role of some kind has degraded the games and how people play.   I think we need to get back to vanilla games again.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

I just finished rereading that game,  man we did play much better back then,  and just reading that game was far more interesting than the last few games we have had.   It was a really large yet simple mafia game.   We need to get back to those kinds of games.  I think with everyone having a power role of some kind has degraded the games and how people play.   I think we need to get back to vanilla games again.

What's funny is that the game had it's share of power roles (a lot more than the normal cop/doctor/mafia games we used to call vanilla) but we've played so many super-powered games that right now it seems like a vanilla game :)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:

What's funny is that the game had it's share of power roles (a lot more than the normal cop/doctor/mafia games we used to call vanilla) but we've played so many super-powered games that right now it seems like a vanilla game :)

Sure there were some power roles,  but everyone didnt have one and if they did they only had one,  it was a very balanced game.  looking back at that game makes me wonder how it would have turned out if it was one large mafia family instead of the 2.  I would like to see one of those games.  Another 20 plus person game but with only 1 mafia family of about 6 or 7 people.  I think that would be a fun game. 

Final-Fan said:

Oh hey, what was the wish I blocked? 

@ prof:  mine was the powerup wish denial and I was porunga obviously. 

so when do you plan on starting your round?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

To answer Final-Fan's question, my wish was to be night kill immune which would have been useless since nobody left alive had a night kill!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Good game everyone :)

Looking forward to seeing the trophies xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

OK well I could say I was giving some time for the dust to settle before starting the next round but in reality my mind did not process

next round = me THEREFORE next round = I must start a thread

Expect a sign-up/vote thread shortly. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Just had to mention,

I'm really shocked of how good we used to play back then! We were so smart (even me!). These flavored games really took a toll on our thinking ability.

I'm going down memory lane here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=99735&page=1

Oh that was my game! But I think my favorite one was the one where sabby was convinced you, me and Final-Fan were all scum. The arguments in that game were epic!

Sabby was just so paranoid of everyone! That was an awesome game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

OK well I could say I was giving some time for the dust to settle before starting the next round but in reality my mind did not process

Hurry up before I kick that red-head troll in your avatar where it hurts!

Wait, who is that in your avy anyway? O_o

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:

Hurry up before I kick that red-head troll in your avatar where it hurts!

Wait, who is that in your avy anyway? O_o

Thread up. 
Washu Hakubi. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!