By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Not to mention, the reason that I'm not posting as often as some other people is that every time I say something, it always ends up coming out badly and ending up with me on the other end of some jokes/FoS's x(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Not to mention, the reason that I'm not posting as often as some other people is that every time I say something, it always ends up coming out badly and ending up with me on the other end of some jokes/FoS's x(

Have more faith in your self. If it makes you happy i don't think ur scum.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

Have more faith in your self. If it makes you happy i don't think ur scum.

Don't say that - they'll think that you're working with me :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Im sorry radish i still think your scum

so why not make a nameclaim

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Im sorry radish i still think your scum

so why not make a nameclaim

FoS : MetalGear_94

Why do you want him to do a name claim?

Wanting to see if its worth killing him tonight?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The game is confusing proff at least to me.

And how can you say I'm lurking? I think your confusing me with someone else.

Btw: Posting ur daily activities doesn't make you an active player.

what could possibly be confusing about it? Moreso than mafia should be, at least?

Unvote:

Come on whats taking so long radishhead

-

I can really see how prof i sannoyed with us >.> 

Anyhow, 

Darth: Was that just a bandwagon vote? What was the reason? If that was a bandwagon vote than FoS. 

Also, FoS Metalgear.

Why do you want a nameclaim so badly? At least make your case! 

He's also playing way differently from last game... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm not annoyed, I just don't like unfounded criticism. If you're going to say the game is confusing, tell me why, not just because you haven't received your dragonballs yet or because you don't understand the flavor.

c03n3nj0 said:

I can really see how prof i sannoyed with us >.> 

Anyhow, 

Darth: Was that just a bandwagon vote? What was the reason? If that was a bandwagon vote than FoS. 

Also, FoS Metalgear.

Why do you want a nameclaim so badly? At least make your case! 

He's also playing way differently from last game... 

He is the most suspicious to me

Remeber when everyone was voting a comfirmed mafia he comes up with a crazy plan to lynch a dead player

also have you frogoten day 1, he was being way to defensive, he even wrote that essay to explain why he is not mafia

I also want this game to get mooooooooooooving

-