By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Final-Fan said:
MetalGear_94 said:
So your sayin the whole co3n3njo hunting thing wont work?

As I understand it, heph's plan was as follows: 
1.  j0 has 3 DBs. 
2.  Everybody hunt j0.
3.  Now everyone, including j0, will have 6 DBs each. 

Does that not sound ridiculous to you? 

Well the multiplication is a guess.... and jO would end up with 0. All the townies would end up with 3 though.

MSG, people are targeting you.... to check for themselves if you're scum =)  that's the beauty of this since we know all townies will have 3 DB tomorow, we'll all be cops the following hunt (though the mafia will have DBs too... I guess not all of them hold the same DBs at once? in any case, you'll have just as many DBs as all of us, so if we end up with you having only 2, or one, then :p (though you hunted me so I personally have faith in your non mafianess).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

@Heph: I still don't follow your DB plan. Could you explain it in a "for dummies" way?

Case 1:

A has a ball next to him, B target A, B gets the ball, A has none.

Case 2:

C comes into play and targets B. C gets the ball, B has none, A has none.

Case 3:

B is mafia and faked to target A. A has the ball, B and C are left with nothing because B broke the chain of townies.

Case 4:

C is mafia and faked to target B. B has the ball, A and C are left with nothing as of C wasn't there (so like case 1).

That's the logic.

now because mafia could also have had a DB placed on them, I asked for people that had more than one DB to speak as they clearly show a break in the chain (like J0)... but if you had one DB at the end of day one yet you noticed someone had hunted you, then the person that targeted you is most definitely scum.

Hephaestos said:

Case 3:

B is mafia and faked to target A. A has the ball, B and C are left with nothing because B broke the chain of townies.

If B is Mafia he would still get the ball placed next to A. The only limitation the Mafia have is that they don't steal the accumulated balls from the players. So on Day One, both Mafia and town could acquire balls the same way. The only difference I can see is this scenario:

A,B -> townies C -> Mafia

A has ball next to him.

If B and C hunt A -> they both get a ball.

If B hunts A and C hunts B -> B gets a ball but not C because Mafia can't steal gained balls.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

Case 3:

If B is Mafia he would still get the ball placed next to A. The only limitation the Mafia have is that they don't steal the accumulated balls from the players. So on Day One, both Mafia and town could acquire balls the same way. The only difference I can see is this scenario:

A,B -> townies C -> Mafia

A has ball next to him.

If B and C hunt A -> they both get a ball.

If B hunts A and C hunts B -> B gets a ball but not C because Mafia can't steal gained balls.

I just reread the op and you're right. (my appologies)

All the more reason why people with more than 2 balls was a good limitation to have stated  (lucky otherwise i'd pass for a fool).

soooo... sice rep talked i'll analyse his case:

we know j0 ended up with 3, this still incriminates silver (who confessed) and considering the Zarx-heph-MSG line where we initially had balls and now none, it's safe to say all 3 came down from up there.

This means that Darth had 3 balls when he was targeted by Homer & 3ever.... Yet Republic only got one after targeting Homer.

So either Rep is scum framing homer....or homer is scum and left them all in darth's hands.

Also in Prof's chart, Nen was targeting Republic... If republic had already recieved a ball at the end of day one, then this means Nen is most likely scum too as Rep definitely recieved it from the hunt procedure and not the redistribution on death by SK/Vigilante hand.

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@Heph: I still don't follow your DB plan. Could you explain it in a "for dummies" way?

Case 1:

A has a ball next to him, B target A, B gets the ball, A has none.

Case 2:

C comes into play and targets B. C gets the ball, B has none, A has none.

Case 3:

Case 4:

C is mafia and faked to target B. B has the ball, A and C are left with nothing as of C wasn't there (so like case 1).

That's the logic.

now because mafia could also have had a DB placed on them, I asked for people that had more than one DB to speak as they clearly show a break in the chain (like J0)... but if you had one DB at the end of day one yet you noticed someone had hunted you, then the person that targeted you is most definitely scum.

Stefl hunted me last night and i got 1 DB at the end of day one.

Does that mean Stefl is scum?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

This depends on the order of things.

If the redistribution of dead people happens before the hunting then yes.

If the hunting happens before the redistribution of the dead then we can't say for sure as your ball might be one from a dead player.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:

Also in Prof's chart, Nen was targeting Republic... If republic had already recieved a ball at the end of day one, then this means Nen is most likely scum too as Rep definitely recieved it from the hunt procedure and not the redistribution on death by SK/Vigilante hand.

I targeted the republic today.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

This depends on the order of things.

If the redistribution of dead people happens before the hunting then yes.

If the hunting happens before the redistribution of the dead then we can't say for sure as your ball might be one from a dead player.

man i don't understand this DB beznes one bit  -__-

This ballz thing is so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think only Heph understands it, that guy must be a scientist!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well, if MetalGEar isn't a suspect then ok. 

UnHunt: MetalGear

Hunt: c03n3nj0

*shrugs*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."