By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

MetalGear_94 said:
nen-suer said:

last game for example it killed the player with the longest user name

Bombs are usually random it can be the first, second or even last vote.

Why are you so sure he's a bomb?!! i mean whats the odds?

not to mention that frieza and his henchmen never used such ability in the series.

But am done convening you guys. You clearly have no balls

lol

But if I die because of a bomb I will go insane

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

To avoid the bomb killing anyone saying "No Lynch" I'm just gonna vote for someone else who won't be voted at all because he is CONFIRMED pro town

Unvote : No Lynch

Vote : Hatmoza

Hey nen-seur could a BOMB kill people who only decide to lynch people with names beginning with "H"?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

W...           T...           F...

OMFG

HOLY  SH...

do we have a choice? 

I think we may just have to lynch him even if it's a trap, is it possible that a mafia has a power that allows them to prevent a lynch? like last night they selected one mafia to defend or something so we waste a lynch? Or he is a bomb... 

I don't know what to do

Vote: Silver-Tiger

"Tell me, are all you Saiyans so full of yourselves? Is this how you hide your incompetence? We androids will always be superior to your kind."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

W...           T...           F...

OMFG

HOLY  SH...

do we have a choice? 

I think we may just have to lynch him even if it's a trap, is it possible that a mafia has a power that allows them to prevent a lynch? like last night they selected one mafia to defend or something so we waste a lynch? Or he is a bomb... 

I don't know what to do

"Tell me, are all you Saiyans so full of yourselves? Is this how you hide your incompetence? We androids will always be superior to your kind."

That would just be like so unfair!

darthdevidem01 said:

To avoid the bomb killing anyone saying "No Lynch" I'm just gonna vote for someone else who won't be voted at all because he is CONFIRMED pro town

how about you just not vote at all?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

All this talk of a bomb is stupid.  We have had two games in a row with a mafia bomb, and both times it was fucking stupid.  I doubt Prof put one in this game unless he wants to be even more hated than GoW_3ever and dtewi were.  At any rate, I'm not worried about dying from a bomb.  I'll hammer him if you guys want.

Hunt: c03n3nj0

(Doesn't using the word stupid in two sentences in a row sound stupid?

...stupid)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hephaestos said:
darthdevidem01 said:

how about you just not vote at all?

True that is a good option too

Unvote

Anyways....

j0 will be cleared once we all recieve his DBs.  12Silver     1818c03n3nj0     10103ever     77Darth     1313MetalGe     99Hepha     33Zarx     3    that's the hunt chain.

Unless someone else comes forward who recieved 3 DBs? this would help clear townies and potentially out mafiosi. (Hat vett FF Truck Republic Homer nen?)

(note detwi and radish are not in a chain)

Hunt:j0

Sorry silver for the "unfair" investigation... we did lose big roles day one though.

Vote: Silver (I doubt he's a bomb, his razor sharp beam did indeed kill goku in the flavor text)

Actually... the bomb is most likely Cell (poor Kai).... SK and bomb that should hurt.

Darth for a dog lover you're such a pussy.

If we have a goddamn Mafia bomb for a third game in a row after it's been explained so many times why such things are RE-TAR-DED, I'll stop playing Mafia altogether.

Hunt: TheRepublic

Signature goes here!

darthdevidem01 said:

Perhaps Heph can use his Einstein intelligence to think up of a better plan.

we can still catch some more scum... but that's up to the townies in the 2 remaining hunt chains.

It's a bit unfair to out the mafia like this though... so if the townies in the chains don't speak up, i guess we can resume regular mafia game.