By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your favorite Adult bevarage?

Your favorite Adult bevarage?

Beer 38 50.00%

Vodka 16 21.05%

Wine 6 7.89%

Liquor 3 3.95%

Rum 8 10.53%

Shots of anything ;) 5 6.58%

Total:76
BenVTrigger said:
Armads said:
BenVTrigger said:

Beer

and the best beer is Keystone 

Cause its smooth like Keith Stone.  

As a beer lover I would like an apology for that statement.

I indeed am a beer lover myself.  Or should say partier, I got smashed out of my brains last night.  

But keystone is indeed the best.  I LOVE cheap beer.  Expensive beers are nice and all but nothing beats the feeling of drinking a crappy, cheap, rough beer.  Long live the Natty Lights, Milwakee's Bests, PBR's, and Hamm's of the world!

Flipcup and Beer Pong FTW

The problem with shit like Keystone Light is that it may be cheap but you have to drink so much more to actually get any amount of drunk.  I would rather pay $10 for a 6 pack of good beer than $6 for a 24 pack of bad beer that I have to drink 12 of just to get buzzed.  Drinking 12 of a bad beer just to get buzzed isn't anywhere near as fun as drinking 2 beers I can actually enjoy and get a nice buzz.

Don't get me wrong, back before I was 21 I was all about the piss beer because that's what I could get for free or people would buy for me but there comes a time when it's time to stop drinking that.

But seriously, find a place that isn't Wal-Mart that has a nice selection of beers and find something called Old Rasputin.  You'll laugh your ass off at the people suffering through Keystone Light.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:

I indeed am a beer lover myself.  Or should say partier, I got smashed out of my brains last night.  

But keystone is indeed the best.  I LOVE cheap beer.  Expensive beers are nice and all but nothing beats the feeling of drinking a crappy, cheap, rough beer.  Long live the Natty Lights, Milwakee's Bests, PBR's, and Hamm's of the world!

The problem with shit like Keystone Light is that it may be cheap but you have to drink so much more to actually get any amount of drunk.  I would rather pay $10 for a 6 pack of good beer than $6 for a 24 pack of bad beer that I have to drink 12 of just to get buzzed.  Drinking 12 of a bad beer just to get buzzed isn't anywhere near as fun as drinking 2 beers I can actually enjoy and get a nice buzz.

Don't get me wrong, back before I was 21 I was all about the piss beer because that's what I could get for free or people would buy for me but there comes a time when it's time to stop drinking that.

But seriously, find a place that isn't Wal-Mart that has a nice selection of beers and find something called Old Rasputin.  You'll laugh your ass off at the people suffering through Keystone Light.

The difference though is I need large quantities of beer.  Like I said I'm a partier and throw ragers every week.  I need to be able to buy like four or five cases for Flipcup, Beer Pong, Quarters, Circle of Death, and other games.

And good ol cheap beer makes it awesome!

twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:
Armads said:
BenVTrigger said:

Beer

The alcohol contents of all lite beers (whether "good" or "bad") is still around 4.2% to 5%  Not going to be much difference in quantity drank to be honest.

Now if you are talking dark beer that's different, but even then the ABV is usually only 5-7% which again won't make much difference in quantity drank to become drunk.  Unless you were highly exaggerating?

BenVTrigger said:
twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:

The difference though is I need large quantities of beer.  Like I said I'm a partier and throw ragers every week.  I need to be able to buy like four or five cases for Flipcup, Beer Pong, Quarters, Circle of Death, and other games.

Believe me, I use to be the same exact way and one day you will grow out of that.  I can't even stomach the taste of your Keystone Lights, Natty Lights, Bud LIght, etc anymore.

nightsurge said:

The alcohol contents of all lite beers (whether "good" or "bad") is still around 4.2% to 5%  Not going to be much difference in quantity drank to be honest.

Now if you are talking dark beer that's different, but even then the ABV is usually only 5-7% which again won't make much difference in quantity drank to become drunk.  Unless you were highly exaggerating?

That's why you don't drink lite bears and I recommended Old Rasputin.  It's actually fun to watch someone that only drinks light beer drink and think they can really hold their alcohol drink an imperial stout for the first time.

Rekorderlig cider! its sooooo good!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network
twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:
twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:

Believe me, I use to be the same exact way and one day you will grow out of that.  I can't even stomach the taste of your Keystone Lights, Natty Lights, Bud LIght, etc anymore.

nightsurge said:

That's why you don't drink lite bears and I recommended Old Rasputin.  It's actually fun to watch someone that only drinks light beer drink and think they can really hold their alcohol drink an imperial stout for the first time.

If I drink casually, I drink lite beers.  Don't want to screw up my physique!  I can still handle my hard liquor very well, though :p

Rum.

nightsurge said:
twesterm said:
BenVTrigger said:
Armads said:
BenVTrigger said:

Beer

ABV isn't dependant on whether it's light or dark, it's just how they brew it.  Most good beer has a higher alcohol content then the mass-produced piss-in-a-can.   Take Delirium Tremens for example, lightly colored pale ale, alcohol content 7.5%; same people also make delirium nocturnam a brown ale that has 9% abv.  Or the Sierra Nevada line; pale ale:5.6%, Celebration ale:6.8%, Belgian Trippel (a lightly colored ale): 7.9%

Compared to the major brands:

PBR: 5%

High Life: 4.7%

Keystone light: 4.2%

Coors light: 4.2%

Natural light:4.2%

Budweiser:5%

Bud Light 4.2%

Delirum Nocturnam comes in these huge 750 ml bottles (a standard bottle of beer is 300ml) and it's got a hearty 9% abv, so drinking one of those is equal to two and a half beers at the same abv.  Compare it to keystone lights measly 4.2% and you realize one of those bottles is about a 6 pack of that crap in terms of alcohol.  Really it doesn't make any sense to buy crappy beer except for the price.  If you want to get drunk, high quality is a better choice as each beer tastes better and will also have more kick, it's no exaggeration.

The Buddha Maitreya enjoys an ale from time to time.

Has anybody here tried that nasty Four Loko shit?  I hear it's like 5 glasses of wine and 2 cups of coffee in a 24 ounce can, and it's supposed to taste like a cross between Hawaiian Punch and cough syrup.