By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia 012's trailer subbed.

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Lightning > Yuna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All > Penelo

Now why isn't Yuna in this game!

lol @ Lightning accusing people as soon as she joins the game....now she must start punching people!

And WTF this game has a sort of story?

I'm gonna predict that Yuna will be in this game ;) and yea this game has a story and also RPG elements. Play the first and you will get the hang of it you now PSP owner you

I really hope Yuna is in this game and RED XIII

How awesome would it be to play as Red XIII? Come on you know you want him in the game!

Ideally Zell, Balthier, Celes, Zack and Fang should be added too.

But lets see we already know Vaan is gonna be in....so thats one more potential space gone. I do wonder how many more characters SE will put in.

Well the original was one of the most content heavy games I have played so I am thinking at least one new person per every game until 13. Is Vaan confirmed?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nice thanks for this

no problem, did she just call Warrior Of Light Traitor? effing lightning just came in and act like she know stuff >_>;

Yeah I'm thinking it's one of those I acted to be an enemy but I was on your side all alone kind of situations

I kinda like that Lightning is having a tougher personality tho, other female warriors of light talk as if they would faint if someone confesses to them any moment or something

>_>

Terra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

lol @ Lightning accusing people as soon as she joins the game....now she must start punching people!

No Terra >>>> all
and yes Dissidia does have a story >_>; what else did you think there is? xD

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nice thanks for this

no problem, did she just call Warrior Of Light Traitor? effing lightning just came in and act like she know stuff >_>;

Yeah I'm thinking it's one of those I acted to be an enemy but I was on your side all alone kind of situations

I kinda like that Lightning is having a tougher personality tho, other female warriors of light talk as if they would faint if someone confesses to them any moment or something

>_>

No Terra >>>> all

Terra wasn't even the best female in her game

Oh I thought it was like SSBM.....so no story really. (though SSBB has a crap story).

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So... Frickin... AWESOME!!!

Finally understood WTF they were sayin lol.

People people...

Lightning = Tifa >> Yuna > Rikku > Lulu > Fang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other Female FF Characters

Fang and Yuna better be in this!!!

No Terra >>>> all

Oh I thought it was like SSBM.....so no story really. (though SSBB has a crap story).

darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nice thanks for this

>_>

Dissidia's story isn't very good either imo.

Terra is the best character in FF6, who's biggest competition is ultros, (prepares to get flamed) >_>. :D :D :D

Around the Network
thelifatree said:

No Terra >>>> all

darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Severance said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nice thanks for this

>_>

Dissidia's story isn't very good either imo.

Terra is the best character in FF6, who's biggest competition is ultros, (prepares to get flamed) >_>. :D :D :D

lol your quotes are always coming out funny, the top part of them is from someone elses post but it seems like your post.

Celes >>>> Terra imo

Cross-X said:

So... Frickin... AWESOME!!!

Finally understood WTF they were sayin lol.

People people...

Lightning = Tifa >> Yuna > Rikku > Lulu > Fang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other Female FF Characters

Fang and Yuna better be in this!!!

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

And yeah Fang and Yuna better be in it

But Nomura said in an interview some time back he wanted to put Sazh in....argh sazh better not take Fang's place!

I REALLY hope Yuna is in, if 2 characters from each FF are in my only fear is Auron will make it, not Yuna.....not that Auron's bad, he's awesome but Yuna's one of my favs

As much as Summoner Yuna is my fave FF chartacter ever, it pains me to say I think Gunner Yuna would fit this game better.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

They need to put Genesis in here. maybe in part 3. <-- said it first

edit:

I hope we don't have to relevel our chars.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Hmmm just saw the trailer now. It's pretty nice to see a lot of additions to the move arsenal of almost every character.

Lightning seems to play in a similar style to Firion/Onion Knight, as a fast BRV striker.

Kain on the other hand surprised me a lot. He can HP attack break, maybe we will have another defense crusher with him, just like Cloud is? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"