By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

but still, I'd like to build it on a floating section of a mountain :P

Around the Network

It seems there is a diamond thief in Castle Wicktown. All the diamonds beneath my gold throne are gone!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

If we keep running with the whole "hey, Endermen resemble black stereotypes" thing...

SW-5120-1900-6153

In other news, I have an epic idea for something I'm adding to my city near the baseball field.  Can't wait to show you guys when it's done.

Edit: Oh, and while I'm at it, just so I don't forget - here's a reminder for me - STONE REPLACEMENT.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Built a sweet roller coaster and a couple log flumes in the city.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

tesla coils should be working now, rebuilt the servers permissions.

also if anyone can find a list of permissions for multiverse id be much obliged the github list is gone

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

How do you travel between worlds again? There's a cool house that was made from another server before they were merged and I want to draw on it for inspiration as I build my own house.

Thanks for the T-shirt goddog!!

I'll have to post a pic.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

IllegalPaladin said:
How do you travel between worlds again? There's a cool house that was made from another server before they were merged and I want to draw on it for inspiration as I build my own house.

warp 1 2 3 4 5 6 should take you to each world, ill get the list set up in more detail soon, should also have access to the world command within the next 24 hours really sorry about the delay

MAJOR NEWS LIVE MAPPING @ http://nibirucraft.dyndns.org:8123  

THATS RIGHT LIVE MAPPING! ALL WORLDS ARE SUPPORTED

edit, still working on bugs

also warp list for worlds.... also include when they were created ... use the /warp pluse the name of warp

nibiru (main world alpha )= nibiruspawn

marduk (beta 1.8)= mardukspawn

sandworld (alpha)= sandworldspawn

oldworld (joes world beta 1.6) = oldworldspawn

hansfort (alpha ) = hansfortspawn

joeshouse (was a test new world before marduk) = joeshousespawn