By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Is there a map update this week?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Just found out that a bunch of Endermen tried taking apart my Temple of Time's roof. Punks!

My main castle in Castlelands was just victimized the same way. Had a bunch of random blocks missing, couldn't figure out why until just now.

SW-5120-1900-6153

hey hey hey major change everything is off of port 25565 or just the main server to hop between worlds now use command /world (name of world)

world names:

world (nibiru)

Marduk

oldworld

sandworld

joeshouse

hansfort

world_nether (for some reason if you just type world it takes you here)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

map update http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/maps20110925.zip

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Hmm, it says I don't have access to the command to change worlds.

Around the Network

I just started playing again recently and ran across my first Endermen. Holy shit they are freaky as fuck.

I had just started a new world and my first shelter was a cave I dug into the side of a small hill. The next night I was in the middle of expanding it and gathering materials. As I was digging around, I went too far and knock a single block hole in the back wall. Standing about eight blocks away is an Enderman. And what is that in the distance? Oh, shit! Another pair of eyes! They both warped to me and I started swinging madly through my little hole. I killed them both without taking a hit.

After checking the Wiki, I am damn lucky my shelter was only two blocks high. Otherwise they both would have probably warped behind me and killed me.

Damn are those things creepy alien looking bastards.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

IllegalPaladin said:
Hmm, it says I don't have access to the command to change worlds.

Try using warps. I set up a warp yesterday (I don't remember what it was called though) that led to the mushroom forest. Look through the warp listing for some thing about mushrooms, mush, shroom, forest, etc. One of them should lead you there and it should be a go.

Also for the warp list, now you type /warp, /warp 2, /warp 3, /warp 4, etc, to look through the full list of warps.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I have plans to build a giant floating island soon. And when I say giant, I mean GIANT. It's going to be probably 200x200ish. There will be rivers that flow off the edges and form new waterways on the ground, vines hanging off the edges, ruins, and a small town.

It's what I'm gonna be doing to give myself a break from my city.

SW-5120-1900-6153

That sounds cool.

I've been thinking about making a little house on bugged areas of the environment that spawned blocks way up in the air.

That's not a bug, that's supposed to happen.

It'd be a bug if it was blatantly jagged-edged like it was shaped exactly like a chunk (chunks are 16 long x 16 wide x 16 tall). If it doesn't have a perfectly flat side to it (up to six), it was meant to be like that.

SW-5120-1900-6153