By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Within the next few days, I'm going to be revamping spawn once again. Rather than spawning at ground, there's going to be a tower. In that tower, you'll be able to look out at some of the stuff we have, as well as have a full proper wall to explain things, including our new server name. I'm also going to put in those two spawn warp gates, removing them from below.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

DBLPST

SW-5120-1900-6153

New spawn point tower is complete!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Is the server updated to 1.8 yet? I've popped into that newer server for a bit too.

IllegalPaladin said:

Is the server updated to 1.8 yet? I've popped into that newer server for a bit too.

not yet as bukkit has not gone 1.8

note our server will be down today for a bit due to a swap of the power pole that holds my cable line on it, its lean had gotten much worse since the storms this sumer, and i guess they finally decided it was too much of  a danger not to fix. so as for no no internet at my home will be back up later today.. or should be anyway

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Pretty much all of the personal (client-side) mods are updated and ready to go for 1.8/1.8.1.

Bukkit and many of the important server mods, however, are not yet.

SW-5120-1900-6153

servers are back up. nibiru is still at 1.7.x the others are 1.8.1 (joes world & marduk)

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I've begun work on the first section of suburbs in the city. ^_^

SW-5120-1900-6153

I'm having quite a lot of fun on marduk while waiting for nibiru to get up and running again :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Nibiru is up and running. You just have to use 1.7.3 to access it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6qbd3d82hs44qrm here's the 1.7.3 minecraft.jar with TMI and Zombe's Mod + HD texturepack fix

and in case you need it
http://www.mediafire.com/?u916i936cwpzp6r here's a download of 1.8 with TMI and Zombe's Mod installed (will need the filename edited to use though)

Just go to your .minecraft folder, then go into bin, rename your current minecraft.jar to something like minecraft.8.jar, then put this minecraft.jar in there and you'll have 1.7.3 playable again. To switch back to 1.8, you just have to rename or delete the 1.7.3 minecraft.jar and change the name back on your 1.8.1 minecraft.jar.

It's quite simple.

SW-5120-1900-6153