By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

thetonestarr said:
the2real4mafol said:
I just play this solo, i like to keep track of everything in my worlds

I played solo for months before I decided to try out online, but I'll never ever go back.

All you need to do to "keep track of everything" is to find your own little corner of a world and stick to it. If you're playing with decent people, they'll respect that. I have absolutely no trouble keeping track of everything around where I do my work because we know to stick to our own areas when it comes to messing around with stuff.

But at the same time, it's really nice to be able to explore and see other people's creations, or work together with someone else to make something spectacular.

Single player is simply subpar.

I tried some servers before but i didn't like them. They either charged you money to use all the features, restrict what you can build or are full of griefers. I have complete control over everything in singleplayer. I guess i feel this way as i have no one to play it with that i can trust and i have no idea how to set up a server for myself. I watch alot of people on twitch tv play their minecraft servers and they have built some amazing stuff though. I guess i just don't know where to go to be apart of a great server and help build some great stuff

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
thetonestarr said:
the2real4mafol said:

I played solo for months before I decided to try out online, but I'll never ever go back.

All you need to do to "keep track of everything" is to find your own little corner of a world and stick to it. If you're playing with decent people, they'll respect that. I have absolutely no trouble keeping track of everything around where I do my work because we know to stick to our own areas when it comes to messing around with stuff.

But at the same time, it's really nice to be able to explore and see other people's creations, or work together with someone else to make something spectacular.

I tried some servers before but i didn't like them. They either charged you money to use all the features, restrict what you can build or are full of griefers. I have complete control over everything in singleplayer. I guess i feel this way as i have no one to play it with that i can trust and i have no idea how to set up a server for myself. I watch alot of people on twitch tv play their minecraft servers and they have built some amazing stuff though. I guess i just don't know where to go to be apart of a great server and help build some great stuff

no charge here brother, just a heads up to me or tone or anyone whos name is in read when on nibiru and we add you to the build list (that server had issues with griefers so a little protection).  water world used to depend on people drowning or giving up before they found land for protection .... however tone kinda ruined that, but since its off a non standard port rarely see guests .... 

both are free, and once you find an open plot of land have at building

nibiru can be seen form the web at nibirucraft.dyndns.org, there ae 6 worlds to build from on nibiru, just a note its been slow there for about 6 months. does not have the 8 or so daily people we used to have. i have been on water worl more recently ... welll for the last year

* edit *

some things such as world edit are not given to starting builders for security reasons  normally I hand those promotions out based on time in the server, it goes 

builder 

super builder

mod

super mod

admin

~owner/op

most people can make mod in reasonable amount of time super mod was never really finished and is normally customized per player to what they do. 

admins are more rare promotions. at one point it time it was all automated.... ill have to check if it still is, i think the plugin for that is broken 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

hey sorry guys i broke the router while working on it remotely ... it wont be up till the am ---- say around 8ish

goddog said:
the2real4mafol said:
thetonestarr said:
the2real4mafol said:

no charge here brother, just a heads up to me or tone or anyone whos name is in read when on nibiru and we add you to the build list (that server had issues with griefers so a little protection).  water world used to depend on people drowning or giving up before they found land for protection .... however tone kinda ruined that, but since its off a non standard port rarely see guests .... 

nibiru can be seen form the web at nibirucraft.dyndns.org, there ae 6 worlds to build from on nibiru, just a note its been slow there for about 6 months. does not have the 8 or so daily people we used to have. i have been on water worl more recently ... welll for the last year

* edit *

some things such as world edit are not given to starting builders for security reasons  normally I hand those promotions out based on time in the server, it goes 

builder 

super builder

mod

super mod

admin

~owner/op

most people can make mod in reasonable amount of time super mod was never really finished and is normally customized per player to what they do. 

admins are more rare promotions. at one point it time it was all automated.... ill have to check if it still is, i think the plugin for that is broken 

ok i will come and have a look and see what is around. my minecraft name is the2real4mafol so i might catch you on there 

EDIT~ i just tried to connect to both and i can't connect to either server

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

the2real4mafol said:
goddog said:
the2real4mafol said:
thetonestarr said:
the2real4mafol said:

* edit *

builder 

super builder

mod

super mod

admin

~owner/op

ok i will come and have a look and see what is around. my minecraft name is the2real4mafol so i might catch you on there 

yep i broke the router to the server tonight was making a change remotly .... ill add you to builder when i get home in the morning, and bring the router back up should be up some time around 9am i get home 8am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit back up and you are added, seems the router just did not pull a wan address from the dhcp server

let me know if you have issues should be able to fly (requires some mod on your side i dont use it myself but tone does)/ build. ill be out of it till 5ish - but after that ill get to any changes to your account as soon as i can 

Around the Network
goddog said:
the2real4mafol said:

yep i broke the router to the server tonight was making a change remotly .... ill add you to builder when i get home in the morning, and bring the router back up should be up some time around 9am i get home 8am

edit back up and you are added, seems the router just did not pull a wan address from the dhcp server

let me know if you have issues should be able to fly (requires some mod on your side i dont use it myself but tone does)/ build. ill be out of it till 5ish - but after that ill get to any changes to your account as soon as i can 

What's the ip for waterworld? i saw a ip address for waterworld on planet minecraft but wasn't sure if it was the right address

~http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/waterworld-1129353/ the ip was fr2.mooshroom.net

but i just looked on the nibiru server and there is some amazing stuff on there, builds i persumed impossible in minecraft, especially the stuff that was done with the water. just incredible. I couldn't fly though but would like to

the2real4mafol said:
goddog said:
the2real4mafol said:

What's the ip for waterworld? i saw a ip address for waterworld on planet minecraft but wasn't sure if it was the right address

~http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/waterworld-1129353/ the ip was fr2.mooshroom.net

but i just looked on the nibiru server and there is some amazing stuff on there, builds i persumed impossible in minecraft, especially the stuff that was done with the water. just incredible. I couldn't fly though but would like to

flying is done with what i think  is called zombies mod, have to add it from your side, again i dont use it. you should have access to the warp cmd and the warp list. it is carried out by /warp location    /warp # will give you a list of warps. travel between worlds on nibiru is /world name    the names are nibiru, oldworld, marduk, tiamat, hansfort, sandworld, joeshouse.  primary building worlds are nibiru, marduk, tiamat. 

note on hansfort you can blow stuff up and play with lava it is periodically replaced, i would not build new things there. 

waterworld is on the same IP as nibiru just another port, in this case 25568 so you can get to it by nibirucraft.dyndns.org:25568

okay so power is out at my place, so until power is back no minecraft.... all the UPS'S have gone dry

That stinks.

Big storm?

should be back up in the am power was back just as i left for work, but it seems the either the wan is not pulling an IP or something else is up with the router