By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Just logged in twice. It worked both times.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

i seem to have fixed the black listing. However, I have a new one on my side. after about 30 min my game kicks me out if i rejoin its 15 min rejoin 7 min and so forth. if i wait awhile i can hop back on for about 30 min again. if this is effecting you let me know. the snort log says it is not doing anything, and it may just be my local computer. or that i am going out of and back into my network not sure yet.

seems my swifttech 220 water cooler pump died ... my cpu was killing it to protect itself. back on big air now... always was a fear the pump would die, should have added a back up in the loop ... well got away with no real damage it looks like. 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

so, I didn't know about this thread, but now that I know, I'm just gonna say that I raided with the guy that did this for years and years, and he's pretty emo sometimes :P

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/997352-crafting-azeroth/

dahuman said:

so, I didn't know about this thread, but now that I know, I'm just gonna say that I raided with the guy that did this for years and years, and he's pretty emo sometimes :P

man thats pretty kickass, our main world is a bit more patchwork, the main world nibiru is a pre-halloween alpha map. with the old-world map predating that by 4-5 updates the rest are a mix of beta maps and post beta nothing newer than a year. 

waterworld  which sits off a nonstandard port is only about 1.75 years old at this point. however it always saw limited users till recently

your welcome to join either of our worlds  thats pretty kickass, our main world is a bit more patchwork, its a pre-halloween 

I just play this solo, i like to keep track of everything in my worlds

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
I just play this solo, i like to keep track of everything in my worlds

I played solo for months before I decided to try out online, but I'll never ever go back.

All you need to do to "keep track of everything" is to find your own little corner of a world and stick to it. If you're playing with decent people, they'll respect that. I have absolutely no trouble keeping track of everything around where I do my work because we know to stick to our own areas when it comes to messing around with stuff.

But at the same time, it's really nice to be able to explore and see other people's creations, or work together with someone else to make something spectacular.

Single player is simply subpar.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I just tried copying the Waterworld seed and trying out some exploration of my own, but all it ended up doing was creating a similar world - not an identical one (since I'm using a newer version of MC than when Waterworld was created). Meh.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I just tried copying the Waterworld seed and trying out some exploration of my own, but all it ended up doing was creating a similar world - not an identical one (since I'm using a newer version of MC than when Waterworld was created). Meh.

yes the waterworld  seed is over a year old at this point, ill see if i can get what version you would need to start with, but you would be missing all the new blocks. updates are a blessing and a curse. awesome for fixing crap and new stuff rocks… but its not in the old map, and new terrain is noticeable with the breaks, and recreating the seed has to be done with the same version that will be missing stuff or on the new version and be different 

just imaging all the changes that have happened since nibiru an alpha pre-Halloween map have happened. oldwold and hansfort are even older. oldworld being the oldest. (hansfort spawned me next to a patch of desert that when i mined was over a massive cave it collapsed the whole area into)

Meh, only reason I wanted the seed was to explore for new land masses. It'd be too complicated to try making it accurately generate chunks to carry over into the server. Don't worry about it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

goddog said:
dahuman said:

man thats pretty kickass, our main world is a bit more patchwork, the main world nibiru is a pre-halloween alpha map. with the old-world map predating that by 4-5 updates the rest are a mix of beta maps and post beta nothing newer than a year. 

waterworld  which sits off a nonstandard port is only about 1.75 years old at this point. however it always saw limited users till recently

your welcome to join either of our worlds  thats pretty kickass, our main world is a bit more patchwork, its a pre-halloween 

Fun fact, I don't have Minecraft :P lol. I was actually asking him WTF he was doing not concentrating on his fucking thesis for his CS MBA and was working on that shit instead since the field he's studying in that really matters is a lot more important than Minecraft which is something I won't be talking about lol.