By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

thetonestarr said:
I've ended up getting the 360 version after all. If only it could connect to PC...

Ive logged hundreds of hours on the xbla version... enjoy

Yay!!!

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
I've ended up getting the 360 version after all. If only it could connect to PC...

it would be nice if someday you could cross play them, but i doubt it

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

unscheduled outage tonight while i work on getting the renderdata over to the new computer file transfer of the 60 gig worth of hd map takes a bit, will be up as soon as its done. making some other changes in the next two days that should speed up the back up server ... like moving off usb 2.0 to an internal drive

edit opps my bad thought i had already posted its back up

Well I finally took the plunge and upgraded to Ivy Bridge from my old q9300. I'm keeping my old GTX 470 for the time being though it'd be nice to change it out for a GTX 670 for the lower heat and energy usage.

For kicks I loaded up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and what used to be barely playable at 1080p with some settings scaled back is now a smooth ~80 fps with everything maxed out and 16xAA.

Now to try out minecraft :P

IllegalPaladin said:

Well I finally took the plunge and upgraded to Ivy Bridge from my old q9300. I'm keeping my old GTX 470 for the time being though it'd be nice to change it out for a GTX 670 for the lower heat and energy usage.

For kicks I loaded up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and what used to be barely playable at 1080p with some settings scaled back is now a smooth ~80 fps with everything maxed out and 16xAA.

Now to try out minecraft :P

congrats

Around the Network

Can't wait to see how much of an improvement I have for video work I do. Before it took me 30+ minutes to render a composition and I think my friend with his 2600k could do it in like 6 minutes.

Things have been pretty quiet lately, huh?

I want to start my maze soon and I also need to finish adding buildings to the tower or make the cave/nether layers

IllegalPaladin said:
Things have been pretty quiet lately, huh?

I want to start my maze soon and I also need to finish adding buildings to the tower or make the cave/nether layers

yes it has been very quite im waiting for 1.3 before i start my next major project till then its just been some exploring an fixing here and there

I've been fairly busy, myself.

Built a sweet cactus farm in the city today, though. Supplies the user with about 64 cacti in one full daytime period, or 128ish in 24-hours.

In other news, my Logitech G5 mouse that I've been using for about four years has been slowly going to hell for the past few months. This week I finally decided it'd been long enough and now I have a sweet G500.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I was trying to find the farm, but never did