By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

congratulations!

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

server has been upgraded back to 32 gig of ram, doing some burn in/ stress testing of the new ram right now

I dont know if anybody else is keeping up but i am stoked for the 1.3 update, i think it will be the largest one ive seen since i started playing back in the alpha pre halloween update days http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features

For you, perhaps. To me, the build height increase update was easily the largest by far, and this doesn't compete.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
For you, perhaps. To me, the build height increase update was easily the largest by far, and this doesn't compete.

its still missing the change i want most true multi threading which is coming someday, i want to be able to blow up an entire world heh 

Diablo 3 has been taking a lot of my time this past week.

Wow, that looks like a big update incoming.

K, ultra cool new item.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Ender_Chest

SW-5120-1900-6153

Hardcore mode can go die.

I've been playing the Skyblock Challenge, and after losing in some fashion three times before, I finally had what I was thinking would finally be a pretty stinking epic build. Was making some real progress, had started progressing to the point of transitioning beyond "initial survival setup" into "okay let's really build something now" (which is a pretty major feat in Skyblock Challenge), then it turns out I'd failed to light one spot up properly and a creeper spawned.

fin.

I'm not Skyblock-ing it up anymore in hardcore. >=(

SW-5120-1900-6153

So did anyone here pick up the XBLA version?

I'm kinda enjoying playing the old school vanilla version.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron