By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/wip-guardian-the-final-replacement-for-bb-logblock-and-hawkeye.33907

Posting this because we need and I need to have it tagged in here.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/wip-guardian-the-final-replacement-for-bb-logblock-and-hawkeye.33907

Posting this because we need and I need to have it tagged in here.

an interesting concept that could be tied into the website/forum host, its on an sql/php setup... i know ive been neglecting it... man i so behind 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I generally try to just mine my own tunnels, but I found a huge cave system while I was digging my first shaft in my new world today. This world seems to be littered with caves. I have already found a lot of entrances to different caves around the surface.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'm particularly frustrated with this latest banning because, when they weren't being children, xXMeCraftXx and the lot were fantastic contributors. I feel like they contributed nicely enough actually that their destroyed properties need to be rehabbed.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Do we need more memorials?

:P

Around the Network

tomb of the unknown griefer

updated server to stable bukkit 1.0.1 should see less issues with items now, still waiting on a few plugins to update

It's cool that The End portals don't teleport you into the ground somewhere now. It makes the dragon memorial fountain safe to stand in now.

IllegalPaladin said:
It's cool that The End portals don't teleport you into the ground somewhere now. It makes the dragon memorial fountain safe to stand in now.

what random crushing deaths not your thing.... also just a suggestion, use signs and not fence on the entrance end, should still keep creepers out

So do we have the Nether and End disabled right now or something?

SW-5120-1900-6153