By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

I haven't been on for a couple of weeks due to F1 2011, Gears 3 and Forza 4 but I'm looking forward to visiting soon and catching up on what I've missed.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
wick said:
I haven't been on for a couple of weeks due to F1 2011, Gears 3 and Forza 4 but I'm looking forward to visiting soon and catching up on what I've missed.

I don't know about everybody else, but I've certainly noticed and I've missed having you around.

I just yesterday finished building my most epic pixel art yet. It's impossible to miss it on the map. Check it out. =)

SW-5120-1900-6153

wick said:

have missed seeing your building feats... also gears and forza4 ... man the new career mode rocked

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Thanks guys.

Well next weekend is a 4 day one for me so I'll be getting a lot of my backlog out of the way and back into building and mining!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

server is back up at full speed no stability issues found after adjustments

FYI the authentication servers are down... soo no playing until they are back up, the server will be up and waiting

Around the Network

Recent creations of mine relevant to y'all:

-completely finished the pixel art I was talking about
-built a QR code block
-built two pig farms, one right next to spawn, one in the suburbs south of the city. They have pig spawners in them, so they're an unlimited source of pigs forever.

SW-5120-1900-6153

login servers are toast again. on the bright side i updated mods, and bukkit. still working on the group revisions ... i know im behind been a bit under the weather this week

For permissions, I highly recommend we switch over to PermissionsBukkit instead of continuing to use GroupManager. I've been exploring different servers and noticed most people use PermissionsBukkit over GroupManager, because it gives a lot more options and functionality. We can more properly give individual rights to guests (including letting them open doors and operate switches), and delegate abilities more appropriately.

I'm still waiting the release of the Guardian plugin. For now, I still think we should use BigBrother or LogBlock - I've seen fantastic things about both of those (though BigBrother evidently uses a LOT of memory, I've been told, but that may not be an issue for us with our smaller numbers of players).

SW-5120-1900-6153

new maps, though only large versions
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/Maps20111024.zip

Good, I was wondering if you intended to keep doing those. And hoping you did.

SW-5120-1900-6153