By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My conversation about move at gamestop

So I went to gamestop to pick up a new copy of Dead Rising 2 since I was already in the mall and didn't fell like driving to Best Buy. I asked the employee if they will ever have a move display up for customers to try it out (I want to try it out before I buy it and i'm not aware of any places in my area that have it on display), here is how the conversation played out.

Me- "Are you guys going to put any move displays up for people who want to try it out?"

Employee- "No, don't get it...it's not worth it"

Me- "Have you tried it"

Employee- "No, i'm just waiting for Kinect"

At that moment I take my copy of Dead Rising and got the hell out...I should have just drove to Best Buy lol

Around the Network

My conversation with the staff at EB-Games.

Hey there, do you have a stand alone Move controller in stock?

"No.  Right now the only thing we have left are PS3 Move bundles."

Ah ok.  Do you know when you'll get more?

"No, probably sometime during next week.  But they sell out the day they arrive."

So it's selling well, eh?

"Yeah, it's selling like crazy!"

That was yesterday.

Yeah at my Gamestop (granted I have not been there in after Move release)

Me: hey so you guys are taking pre orders for Kienct and Move already huh?

GS: Yes we are

Me: so how is it? Is the dmand good

GS: Yeah Move pre orders are piling up and a lot of people are asking about it. Can't say the same for Kinect tho.

But it should be noted I think he hates Kinect overall, so his response miight be biased

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i really hate when gamestop employees do this, why work in a "game"shop if they only what to sell 360 games?

I am a Sony fan, thus, I shall post ancedotal evidance, wether true or not, that suggest that MOVE sales are amazing and b3yond.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network
RageBot said:

I am a Sony fan, thus, I shall post ancedotal evidance, wether true or not, that suggest that MOVE sales are amazing and b3yond.

Are you suggesting respective fans don't do this for their favoured item?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

im sure that gamespot employee will have fun playing cod on kinect.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Yeah, sales will be different at different stores and different areas. And employees will have bias, nothing new.

At my local Gamestop they are bashing the Move, and bless the Kinect.

zgamer5 said:

im sure that gamespot employee will have fun playing cod on kinect.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?