By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Wii apparently added the most exclusive games last months

Those are games? LOL!

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None - Bomb

Boogie - Music Game.....Won't equal Wario

Dave Mirra BMX Challenge - Not a big name...This is also on the PSP

Destiny of Zorro - Zorro? Kidding me right? Not even made by a huge developer

Kirby Adventure - Made by Nintendo

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games - Made by sega and nintendo and this is just another mario game and sonic is dead

Nights: Journey of Dreams - Only million seller so far, but still not a HUGE title

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure  - Based on a anime series..sorry wii owners but this is a bomb

Opoona - Mainly for a japanese auidence, seen screen shots

Project Treasure Island Z - Do puzzle games sell anymore?

Sorry Wii owners, having exclusives doesn't matter if most suck and are unkown.

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network
Shido said:
StarcraftManiac said:

Possibilities for some of those megabombs would be:

-Kingdom hearts 3 (Or a spin-off).

-Final fantasy XIII 2nd expansion (Like a spin-off too).

-Pokémon adventure.

-Soul caliber IV.

-GTA Wii.

-Castlevania.

-Metal gear solid spin-off/remake/prequel...

Other thoughts and suggestions?!

I have seen recently on a lot of spanish forum a rumor of Resident Evil 5 coming to Wii, if this happen(I think is very hard, but it's a possibility) that one would be a very big bomb. It's only a rumor so far, maybe a reality someday.

People start rumors of ALL big titles coming to the Wii....Maybe you misunderstood them and they want it or they meant RE4 and The umbrella chronicles. RE5 can't fit on the wii.

StarcraftManiac said:

Possibilities for some of those megabombs would be:

-Kingdom hearts 3 (Or a spin-off).

-Final fantasy XIII 2nd expansion (Like a spin-off too).

-Pokémon adventure.

-Soul caliber IV.

-GTA Wii.

-Castlevania.

-Metal gear solid spin-off/remake/prequel...

Other thoughts and suggestions?!

GTA is too large for the Wii and MGS is confirmed as a PS3 only title. Soul Calibur IV is already on the Wii but not only.

Quantum-Tarantino said:

Doesn't Matter hus, SONY has died this generation, they will have a few diehards, who wont let go (IE, less than the Gamecube last GEN) and developers will port thier PS3 titles to the 360, and start developing for the wii.

Godfather for Wii is MUCH greater than Godfather for PS3, as one example.

Not even close. Sony is far from dead and will survive. I know you want it dead, but the PS3 is fine and will find it's legs later this year and has some ULTRAMEGATONBOMBS coming this year and next in GTA4, MGS, RE5 and FFXIII.

ranzchic said:

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=6759

Multiplatform generation my ass. While half of them are crap and not exactly DMC4/MGS4/FFXIII caliber, the fact that 10 new exclusives were annoucned, compared to just 4 for the 360 and 3 for the PS3 in the same time period, is interesting, to say the very least. The Wii is building it's game library quite rapidly, it seems.

Smaller publishers deffinitely like the cheaper cost of development and the explosive nature of the Wii installl base as most of these annoucnements were right after the January and February NPD numbers were announced. I wonder if this trend holds, especially if the Wii still keeps on selling out(it still does as of April 8 2007, a good 5 months after launch despite the plentiful supply). I honestly can't wait to see what happens in the next 3-6 months with regards to game announcments.

I predict at least one megaton bomb within the next two months(hint: Square's Final Fantasy Party will be held in the middle of May). :p

edit: The title should have been "The Wii apparently added the most exclusive games in the last few months."

Don't get your hopes up over FFXIII, thats a sony only title and at best the Wii will a cheap FFCC type game. I predict no meaton bombs within the next two months and millions of angry wii owners.

Around the Network
PS360N64PSXBOX said:

Those are games? LOL!

Sorry Wii owners, having exclusives doesn't matter if most suck and are unkown.

You missed thepoint of the thread entirely. It's not so much the quality but about quantity and accelerated third party support. Indeed, the Wii got the most exclusives than both niceh HD consoles combined.

So with the Wii pulling way ahead of the PS3 in Japan and North America, and Europe being an iffy stance, you think Square is gonna push Final Fantasy XIII extremely hard on a console with a low install base and release a crappy Final Fantasy offspin game for the fastest selling console with a majority of the new user base in Japan?

I doubt they would pull much, if any, resources away from the FFXIII projects, but at the same time I also doubt they would ignore the Wii's staggering growth and put a poor game onto it.  We'll probably know more when Square-Enix hosts their party.... except I forgot when it is. >.< 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

May 11-12, iirc.

Don't get your hopes up over FFXIII, thats a sony only title and at best the Wii will a cheap FFCC type game. I predict no meaton bombs within the next two months and millions of angry wii owners.

Make that 6 million. PS3 has what, half that? 

PS360N64PSXBOX said:
Quantum-Tarantino said:

Doesn't Matter hus, SONY has died this generation, they will have a few diehards, who wont let go (IE, less than the Gamecube last GEN) and developers will port thier PS3 titles to the 360, and start developing for the wii.

Godfather for Wii is MUCH greater than Godfather for PS3, as one example.

Not even close. Sony is far from dead and will survive. I know you want it dead, but the PS3 is fine and will find it's legs later this year and has some ULTRAMEGATONBOMBS coming this year and next in GTA4, MGS, RE5 and FFXIII.

GTA4 is huge, and will be cross platform for all 3. Look at the success of the godfather on wii, GTA4 on wii is a no brainer. Sure it will look prettier on the other consoles, but pretty isnt a deciding factor.

MGS is NOT a AAA title in Japan, and is mainly a seller in the USA. 800K for MGS3 is nothing.

FF is not he premiere JRPG franchise, granted, the FF franchise will sell consoles in USA, but it is dragon quest that gets the numbers in japan, with DQ9 announced for DS (it will sell 5m easy) and Square Enix about to announce DQ10 for the Wii, FF13 for PS3 suddenly seems less relevant.

For the record, DQ8 sold 2,267,827 copies in its first WEEK, FF12 sold 2,328,910 to DATE. Thats a HUGE discrepancy.

RE5 again, RE is not a AAA franchise, selling only 450k copies of 4 in japan, not a good sign, RE5 isnt going to be a HUGE seller.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Yeah, that's right, it's Capcom that has their gamers day up here in a few days, isn't it?

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.