By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Some weeks Wii in 3rd place then Wii is already dead? It's hilarious.

I think Move(Sports Champions) will go down next week as PS3 hardware and 360 will continue to slow down next weeks, so in October the 3 consoles will be with very similar numbers.

Around the Network

Maybe Next Gen Sony will outsell Ninty and MS like Ps2 era.

DrPollit0 said:

Some weeks Wii in 3rd place then Wii is already dead? It's hilarious.

I think Move(Sports Champions) will go down next week as PS3 hardware and 360 will continue to slow down next weeks, so in October the 3 consoles will be with very similar numbers.

and the wii wont slow down?

mM

when ps3 hits $199 the sales will explode. Seriously people youm think the reason for the sales bump last year was because of the "slim"? Many people actually thought it looked ugly but they still bought it because of the price. Xbox 360 sales will be huge in the americas when kinect launches. I mean huge like 100k every week for the rest of the year. People here are easily sucked into peer pressure and if one person has it then the other person will surely get it. GT5 will also hopefully have a huge impact. Still waiting for massive advertisement campaign here sony.  

Shorty11857 said:

Just noitced Guitar Hero 5's sales, wow pretty big flop for activision

5 ? It's Guitar Hero 6 !

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

when ps3 hits $199 the sales will explode. Seriously people youm think the reason for the sales bump last year was because of the "slim"? Many people actually thought it looked ugly but they still bought it because of the price. Xbox 360 sales will be huge in the americas when kinect launches. I mean huge like 100k every week for the rest of the year. People here are easily sucked into peer pressure and if one person has it then the other person will surely get it. GT5 will also hopefully have a huge impact. Still waiting for massive advertisement campaign here sony.  

LOL!

Sorry, i can't resist. Maybe Kinect will be huge, but 100k every week for the rest of the year would be a disaster for M$, lol. holiday season puts numbers you can't compare to the first 9 months of the year.

ninty_shareholder64 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

LOL!

Sorry, i can't resist. Maybe Kinect will be huge, but 100k every week for the rest of the year would be a disaster for M$, lol. holiday season puts numbers you can't compare to the first 9 months of the year.

i meant like U.S. only but you're right it should probably be 150k-200k rest of the year for U.S. only

lol WOW! 20 k ahead of da Wii? Niceeeee :D and Fifa 11 and GT5 are coming out soon too..great numbers for ps3

and Sports Champions is doing great over there...word of mouth must be really helping the sales, as sony wanted it to be

Wii is free falling? maybe..it might turn around fast in the holidays but for now lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

lol WOW! 20 k ahead of da Wii? Niceeeee :D and Fifa 11 and GT5 are coming out soon too..great numbers for ps3

and Sports Champions is doing great over there...word of mouth must be really helping the sales, as sony wanted it to be

Wii is free falling? maybe..it might turn around fast in the holidays but for now lol

not with kinect coming out...

which is why I made my prediction... I saw this coming... which is why I predicted... because I saw it coming... if I didn't see it coming... I wouldnt's have predicted...such... a... thing...

predictions predictions

WUSA WUSA WUSA

gay sex

yep..

mM
leo-j said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

not with kinect coming out...

which is why I made my prediction... I saw this coming

True and I think that from the looks of it Move will be big in the holidays too...

:P keep that prediction thread bookmarked...if you're right there will be much crow to serve

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!