By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could a successful Kinect change VGChartz?

Right now there are many people interested in the close sales race between the 360 and PS3.  But what if Kinect changes all that?  What if it becomes a monster and suddenly the gap between the consoles grows out of control?  Suddenly it's a 8 million gap, then it's 10 million, then it's 15 million and only those people that stare at car accidents continue to look?

We all saw it happen with the Wii and although people will bring up its sales it's usually nothing like the 360 and PS3 race because everyone knows it doesn't matter in the end.  What if the 360 becomes that kind of second place console?  Could it lead to far less trolling as 360 fanboys take the high road and don't rub it in and PS3 fanboys are humbled into not posting anti-360 threads?  Only time will tell...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

Could it lead to far less trolling as 360 fanboys take the high road and don't rub it in and PS3 fanboys are humbled into not posting anti-360 threads?  Only time will tell...

lol, that'll be the day :p

Legend11 said:

Right now there are many people interested in the close sales race between the 360 and PS3.  But what if Kinect changes all that?  What if it becomes a monster and suddenly the gap between the consoles grows out of control?  Suddenly it's a 8 million gap, then it's 10 million, then it's 15 million and only those people that stare at car accidents continue to look?

We all saw it happen with the Wii and although people will bring up its sales it's usually nothing like the 360 and PS3 race because everyone knows it doesn't matter in the end.  What if the 360 becomes that kind of second place console?  Could it lead to far less trolling as 360 fanboys take the high road and don't rub it in and PS3 fanboys are humbled into not posting anti-360 threads?  Only time will tell...

360 fanboys taking the highroad? PS3 fanboy being humbled and not posting anti-360 threads?

Earth'll still be here when you wanna come back.

that would be very interesting.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I think not.

And if the gap reaches 10 million ever, I'll be a slave for anyone anyone here.

Around the Network

PS3 has the games... so the GAP could be 100M and nothing will change.

PS3 and Wii fanboys will just dish out more vitriol than they already do, that's about it.

ethomaz said:

PS3 has the games... so the GAP could be 100M and nothing will change.

Opinion / Fact (only if it came true of course)

Seece said:

PS3 and Wii fanboys will just dish out more vitriol than they already do, that's about it.

And who are you, may I ask?

Mr.Metralha said:
Seece said:

And who are you, may I ask?

What?